-
Snapper replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Yep! There’ll be one 2024, and will be in Texas. I believe it’s in April.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Uh oh. Go save the catwing. She’s the only one we have…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-rae Aw, I love dogs! Adorable profile. 🙂
And of course, *drumroll* Welcome to the amazingiest place on the internets! I’m so glad you could join us! -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emerald-flyer Well, hello, fellow dragon! I is Dragon Snapper, terror of chairs, phone and lover of ice cream.
Do you like galaxies or nebulae better?

-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emerald-flyer Well, hello, fellow dragon! I is Dragon Snapper, terror of chairs, phone and lover of ice cream.
Do you like galaxies or nebulae better? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong Heya! Sorry I’m late. 😛 Welcome to KP! What’s your favorite between the two: mountains or oceans?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I saw the totality! It was jaw-dropping, super-amazing!!!!!!! I just…I don’t think that I can do justice to the incredibility of it all. The corona, the color! AAHHH!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s been a very eventful week in the life of Prison, and here’s why–I had two very scary thoughts on two consecutive nights.
1: The Warden needs to die. Soon.
This thought came out of nowhere, but mostly because I was thinking about theme, and how so much of Kara’s character points to this inward battle against loneliness…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna Hi! Welcome and thrice welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! I trust you shall enjoy your time here, very muchly. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Signing off. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here. Writing. And I might be editing later. @daeus @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Any chance you can get on the doc sometime this week? Or tonight?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Me too. @salome01w4g
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus *thumbs up* I like.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m still here. @emily
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m still here. @emil
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here! @josiahdeboer I had a terrifyingly incredible idea and now I have to figure out how to do it.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here! @josiah-deboer I had a terrifyingly incredible idea and now I have to figure out how to do it.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Yes. It is.
I started listening to Hamilton a couple of weeks ago and I can’t stop. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Writing. Listening to Hamilton. Drawing. More writing. @winter-rose
- Load More
