-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Tell your brother I think that his picture is great!! 😀
@salome01w4g @ethryndal @kate-flournoy (where’d you go? Did your talons become too long to write?)

@daeus @that_writer_Girl_99 @shannon @daughterofthekingI’m on.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Prison. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I can talk for a bit. @kate-flournoy Head to the doc?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I got home from babysitting earlier than I thought, so 3:00 might work. Let me know if you still can.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Eventually. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Probably won’t work. There’s a chance I might still be doing school. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Kate, next time you’re online and available to talk, can you let me know instead of me catching you signing off? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Depends on what time. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy You available to sit on the doc for a bit?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily I’m sure you are. Or are working that way. 😀 I couldn’t judge as I haven’t read any of your stuff! 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Good. 🙂 @jess
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna Yup INFPs, INFJs (of which we also have a ton), most commonly known for that. 😀 Though we do have quite a few good extroverted ones. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here! @jess How have you been?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Wow that’s a comprehensive survey.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tree in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Daeus. And I don’t think people would draw too many parallels as long as it was different enough. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna HAHA! Another INFP! We have about a gazillion of those on here. 😀 Welcome to KP!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Yuppo, the former. When fate seeks to destroy you.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Yuppo, the former.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Possible Book Title in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 1 month ago
@WarrioroftheRealm Three. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here. Trying to fix a mess. Or start one…it could go either way. @catwing
- Load More
