-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Yay! I hope there’s still some cake left. The site looks awesome! Aberdeen gives you a high…oh…a low five. 😉
However, I noticed the staff and writing team pages look kind of disorganized on the desktop version, like I’m reading a bunch of newspaper ads. And then on the mobile version, the bios are in the wrong order (Michael is way…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@ethryndal *raises brow* Uh huh….Well, Knight…you can’t call a Chosen One a kid. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@ethryndal I was gonna guess that too. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Ooh really?
We shall go on a mighty quest! Though, I am curious as to whom my fellow Chosen One’s are…
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Rank is the Chosen One. That too is awesome!
Everyone! I am the Chosen One!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Woohhoooohooohooooooyeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Excellent summary! That sounds like a great story! 😀
Well, I must sign away now. I wrote 778.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Wow. Hard life right? 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Worry not. It must be hard to be Soron’s daughter.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing About…stuff… Let’s see. Big dangerous weapons. Rebellions. Arenas. The wild. Interesting things. I don’t want to give any spoilers to the 1st book…so yeah…. heh. 😀 😛
Well, I’ve heard smidgens of your story. I know it has to do with VR, based on your drawings.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m working on my sequel to the book I just finished. Writing the first ten chapters is always difficult for me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
*accidently makes a chair burst into flames* Ekk! Noooo! *pulls water into the shape of a dragon. the water dragon leaps on the fire, putting it out* There we go. *nervous laughter* I’ll just go patrol now…
@Catwing Hey. That’s my move.
😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing The welcome. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Pretend it’s a peacock feather!
@catwing Thankee. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m on!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Ethryndal Good. “The miserables ones” and in general terms which denote outcasts, poor unfortunates, that sorta thing. Think streets of Paris. :/
You pass the test.
Heeeyy imagine that, you know how to deal with emotional snowflakes! Shove ’em in the freezer. How clever.
No. It’s never a dictionary. Closer to an encyclopedia, to be precise. XD…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus Nah, I like the other one better than that. The Time Traveler Who Wasn’t Ready.
I like Time Turns Again too. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@TheAcornMan Yup, that’s very true. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@TheAcornMan Yeah, one definitely has to make an effort to keep themselves from being isolated and just doing their own thing all away from the world. And I mean, we do learn about things we don’t believe, so we’ll be equipped to interact with those who have different views; but not to believe everything we read about. It’s true though; there’s…[Read more]
- Load More
