@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hello Mallory! @overcomer
So glad to have you back! Sounds like quite the journey trying to get back on! We’re glad you made it safely!
Are you working on a book right now? If so what’s it about? -
Greta replied to the topic KP Needs Your Questions on Time Management in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus, That’s a great idea! I’ll just stop doing school and write all day…XD 😉 😛
-
Hope Ann started the topic Undercover Realm Leaper reporting for duty in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Does anyone have any good ideas for the title of a fantasy newspaper? I’m writing a series of blog posts where an undercover realm leaper researched facts behind legends and clique fantasy things, like magical swords. And, right now, I just need a good title for the newspaper.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Key of Magic – Short Story Using Fantasy Cliche in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Quite fun. I think this might have come from boiled potatoes from blue sky.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
It’s a good thing that you think so seriously about stuff like this, Mallory! I admire that, truly. One thing that helps me with this when I struggle over the difference between ‘making a name for myself’ and glorifying God is to remember that this gift isn’t even mine to be proud of. God gave it to me. There’s nothing at all I did to earn or…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Well, I guess it all depends on why you want to use a pen name. For the longest time I thought I would be forced to— my last name being, as you see, rather an odd and unpronounceable one. 😉 But when I finally came to a decision, I realized that nothing, absolutely nothing, would compare to seeing my very own real name printed out on the cover…[Read more]
-
MarkMcGuire and
Faith Kindred are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
MarkMcGuire and
Hope Ann are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
There is certainly nothing discreditable about them. What it really comes down to is what do you want to be associated with. I understand the author of fifty shades used a pen name. I think the reason’s obvious. If your main activity is going to be advanced mathematics, you might not want to have the same name associated with children’s books you…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic KP Needs Your Questions on Time Management in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Quit school. That’s one solution.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Did you see the Joseph in 2011 (or around then)?
I have been in three theatricals, getting the roles of Peter Pan (Peter Pan), a pirate (pirates of Penzance) and Aladdin (Aladdin). I have six siblings so we have put on some great home shows for Mum and Dad. And we did a talent show fundraiser which had acting too. That was a lot…[Read more] -
MarkMcGuire replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Welp, I’m from Indiana too.
We have a lot of Amish half an hour away and awful roads. -
Cahndida Serkhaman and
MarkMcGuire are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@bluejay The first I saw was Noah and then Joseph and lastly Jonah! Joseph is my all tops favorite so far because of the music and the actors were amazing! We own all the dvds available 🙂 And I’m very excited to see how Samson turns out!
I auditioned for Moses and for any role I could land! But I auditioned fairly late in the season, so I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Wow! Which shows have you been to see? I have seen Joseph via DVD. (In fact I just watched it today! So awesome.) Which show did you audition for and who were you trying to get? I love to do Ruth of Joseph. Haha. If I ever do get in I will definitely let you know.
Thanks for the facts about Iowa. They’re great. The largest gnome…[Read more] -
Lightningmouse and
Tatiana are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Greta and
Tatiana are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Lightningmouse and
Levi Pierpont are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@bluejay Did someone say Sight and Sound? That’s the best theater in all of the USA! My family and I have seen two shows together and I have seen three in total. I LOVE Sight and Sound! I actually auditioned for their theater in Branson this past fall, but sadly wasn’t accepted on for this show. They are a very competitive theater, meaning that…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic KP Needs Your Questions on Time Management in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Hey all,
I don’t frequent the forums terribly often, but the Kingdom Pen team is working on putting together a currently top-secret project having to do with time management for writers, and we need your help. What are some of the things that you struggle with the most about time management as a writer, and/or what are some aspects of time…[Read more] - Load More
