@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@write-fury Zach Hunter inspired me to run a fundraiser to help free slave children. The night was a great success and we raised $2,120. (Not sure what that is in American dollars)
Oh wow! That is so frustrating!!! I’ll make sure that if I ever make it to America (I’ve just got to one day, so I can meet you all 😀 ) I’ll go before 8:00
I’m trying…[Read more] -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@bluejay *stands and nods heroically while my cape flutters in the wind*
Okay, let’s see to the questions.
Zach Hunter…. um… he sounds vaguely familiar… *consults my good friend Google* Ah, I see. I’ve heard of him before, but he’s not really a huge thing around our area.
Mount Rushmore. MY GOSH THE MOST FRUSTRATING STORY EVER.
Have I been…[Read more] -
BlueJay and
Levi Pierpont are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
oops. Try tagging thing again @adry_grace
*nods.* that’s better. -
BlueJay replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@ardy_grace Do you love sesame street? Cause I do!!!! Go all sesame street. In fact I’m learning a song from there. It is called “I don’t want to live on the moon”
Anyway…with that out of my system…Welcome to Kingdom Pen. A great place. Full of useful information. And extremely funny. (At times) 😀
Wow! Who would have guessed??? You like to…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@writefury *Gasp* Oh boy! *Tehehehe* Tries to catch breath. *My knight in shining armour* Well done.
Um…Well for the recorded we have covered 12 states in the USA. *Gives yourselves a pat on the back*
As for questions…
Has anyone heard of Zach Hunter?
Has anyone been to see Mount Rushmore?
Do you have lots of writing competitions over there? I…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Also a question for the Aussies (@bluejay, @anna-brie) any of you care to explain what a drop bear is? 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome. And yes for Bucky!!! Love him (in a completely fictional, writerly way)! And I’m very much looking forward to Civil War. 🙂 Captain America all the way!
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
*swoops in, swishing my cape* I shall save you, topic!
*stops and squints* Umm…
Okay! Any USA specific questions from you Aussies? -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Umm, I hope that wasn’t too much. I just love all the little details. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Some more fun stuff…I’ve six pages worth, but have cut down to the interesting parts while keeping most of the categories so anyone interested in worldbuilding can see all the different things one can address (and I’ve not been exhaustive in the least; every month or so I remember something I’ve forgotten to add).
Traditions and ways of the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
The truth does tend to be beautiful, @Rolena-hatfield and @overcomer. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Undercover Realm Leaper reporting for duty in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
How about… *scrunches up eyes*
Magic Press
Daily Magic
The Daily Fantasy
Fantasy Society
The Fantasy TimesI don’t know if any of these are good. I’m not thinking very well at the moment.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Undercover Realm Leaper reporting for duty in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
@dbhgodreigns Realms Reporter…that could work.
My website is http://writinginthelightpublishing.com/ Though I’ve not written the stuff about the realm leapers or yet. That’s something I’m getting ready and will be putting up towards the end of this month. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Undercover Realm Leaper reporting for duty in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
@dbhgodreigns Realms Reporter…that could work. 😉
My website is http://writinginthelightpublishing.com/ Though I’ve not written the stuff about the realm leapers or yet. That’s something I’m getting ready and will be putting up towards the end of this month. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Yikes! You guys are much more of a writer than I am. How do you come up with it all? *Bows in respect*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Come on guys! Don’t let this topic die now!!! 😮
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hi @overcomer Welcome to one of the most awesome places in the world. 🙂
Jump into “Where do you live” topic under General Writing Discussions and tell us which state you’re from. And a bit about it. 🙂 -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Let’s see; I’ve three…no, four fantasy worlds. But my most extensive one is Cember Earth.
There are 6 official Cember Earth nations, five in a landmass plus an island nation offshore (and a hidden, currently undiscovered city-state deep into the desert in the east.) Many of these nations are monarchies of various sorts, though some kings have…[Read more]
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Where’s the like button?! What no like button?! Well then I’ll just say… That was well put @kate-flournoy
- Load More
