@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Ingrid and
Rosey Mucklestone are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Well, @daeus, looks like we were posting at the same time. XD
Out of curiosity, have you looked into the cognitive functions at all? -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
What is MBTI?
@sarah-h MBTI stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. There are different, 4 letter personality types that are determined by a test and it gives a profile about the result type. It’s really useful for keeping characters consistent. 🙂
I usually use this site, so you can find out more there: https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types -
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h
I’ll save you the long explanation and send you to the website. 😛 http://www.hayovel.com -
Greta and
Sarah Hoven are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@writefury: Ohhh, yes! MBTI is helpful. 😉
-
Daeus posted an update 10 years, 7 months ago
Ohioans! @kate-flournoy, @gretald, @ingridrd
Thought I’d pass this along to you cause you like Cruz and all. I’m contacting almost everyone I know in the state, and that includes you. I’m lazy so I just copied and pasted the email I just sent out. Let me know if you’re interested.
Hello Everyone,
As you know the election is coming up real soon…[Read more]
-
Thanks for remembering me, and I would love to do this, but I and my family are going to be doing it already, and my schedule won’t let me do this particular project. Thanks for mentioning it though! Have fun! 🙂
-
Sweet. That’s great you’re doing it too.
-
-
Thanks for inviting me, Daeus! I’d love to do it, but, unfortunately, I have too much going on this weekend. 🙁 Hope you all have a productive and fun time, though! Good luck. 🙂
-
Thanks. I’m sure we will. Have a good weekend!
-
You too!
-
-
-
-
Greta and
Ivy Rose are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@jadamae
Not really…at all. 🙂 I love your name by the way! -
Ingrid and
Hope Ann are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Ingrid and
David B. Hunter are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, you guys! 🙂 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
*blows nose* Ah, that’s better. Thank you.
Wow! That is an impressive list. I will be performing in an eisteddfod in May (if all goes well) so it shouldn’t be too long before I get back on the stage.
I would definitely appreciate your prayers. My health can be very trying at times. I have to keep reminding myself that “all things work together to…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@writefury MBIT is awesome. Thing is, I wouldn’t recommend taking the test from how you think your character would. I tried that for my MC once and when I saw the results I was like, “No, that’s not him.” Well, at least if it was him, the stuff they told me about his personality didn’t relate much to how he acted in the story so I think they/I got…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Magical swords…and stuff in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Sweet @hope… seriously, sweet stuff. 😉 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Yep, fantasy lover here as well! 😀
Did I already say that…
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
I love fantasy too! My favorite thing to read and write, seconded closely my futuristic fiction. 😉 Also, greetings from the northern wilds of Aslira; glad to have you. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Magical swords…and stuff in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield No, it’s for a fantasy newspaper/blog series I’m starting which make fun of various fantasy cliches. Magical swords is my first one; here’s the rough draft of what I’ve written so far (though it may change before all’s over).
Ever hear about Flameslayer? A great, two-handed black blade, quenched in dragon’s blood and of…
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Magical swords…and stuff in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield No, it’s for a fantasy newspaper/blog series I’m starting which make fun of various fantasy cliches. Magical swords is my first one; here’s what I’ve written so far (though it may change before all’s over).
Ever hear about Flameslayer? A great, two-handed black blade, quenched in dragon’s blood and of unbreakable steel. It, or…
- Load More
