@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Yay for MBTI! 🙂
Let’s see… my tally at the moment is an ISTJ, an ESFP, an ENFP, an ESFJ and an ISTP.
That’s not counting short stories and books I’m plotting. 😛
Anybody have a favorite type to write? I think I’ll have to go with ESFP for that one. 😉 -
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
No way, take that test again. 30-1 you’re an ISTP
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Ah! Oh, okay, gotcha. No problem.
Love the GIF. 😉
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@bluejay I was thinking along the lines of a retelling. But that seems, in retrospect, a bit complicated for the length we’re doing in this topic.
Here, have a new prompt.write about a world where the hokey-pokey really is what it’s all about.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy and @sarah-h
Heh. Sorry. I thought I deleted that afterwards.

So there’s this thing on OYAN called spoilers that you can do with coding. It sort of condenses the post size a little and (as the name implies) hides spoilers. I was seeing if it worked on here.
Obviously it does not.
And neither does the delete button. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
Heh-heh… I like it. I think I could make a few suggestions if you wanted to make it better… but I try not to give my opinions unsolicited. 😛 Are you open to a few suggestions, @gretald?
-
Greta started the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
We’ve been talking about MBTI and Characterization a lot, so I’d thought I’d make an official topic. So how do you use MBTI for characterization? What personality type is your MC? My MC is an ENFP. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Well, what a small world it is! 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Oh neat @kate-flournoy! That’s my MC’s personality type. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
Correction: That she would be.
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
@adry_grace, hehe…glad it made you laugh. XD
@kate-flournoy, Haha, that’s great! 😛
This one’s not very good, but anyway…
There was a girl called Connie,
Whose sister’s name was Bonnie,
She was so wee,
That she will be,
Always with their Mommy. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
O.o Believe it or not I HAVE ONE OF THOSE @HOPE!!!!!
In fact, I’m currently smack dab in the middle of killing that exact. Same. Villain. Like, when I get off this forum and stop wasting time, I’m working on his death scene. Literally. Right. Now.
That… is so ironic it’s not even funny. 😀
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
A villain who is afraid of speaking to large groups of people (a problem when he’s trying to rally his troops).
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@gretald What a fun list of shows. The Three Little Pigs one sounds fun! :p And oh, Anne in Anne of Green Gables! Why haven’t our theaters done that show I wonder? Though I’m probably more of the Diane type, that would be a fantastic show! Do you have a favorite show? (musical or drama)
@bluejay I’m actually just hoping to be a chorus member.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
Sweet, guys. Sweet. 😉
There was a young bride from the States,
Who gorged herself daily on dates.
She loved them so dearly
She ate three tons yearly,
And swelled at enormous rates. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Wow… that is cool guys. I think I’m an ENFP. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
What @writefury? How’s that? Huh?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@writefury Can you explain your prompt a bit more? What exactly are we to do?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h
It is pretty cool…I used it for characterization a little while ago. -
Ingrid replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
Wow, sis ( @gretald ), I never knew you were that violent!!! LOL 🙂
- Load More
