@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@belegteleri, Yeah, me too. 🙂 MBTI is fascinating.
-
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
How did you confirm that? Did you just look at the description and match it?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
A clumsy queen.
-
BlueJay and
Mallory O'Bier are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
I was out for a walk with my dog.
But we got lost in the fog.
Oh what should I do?
I was feeling so blue.
So I just sat down on a log. -
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Lightningmouse: ESTP
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
*Laughs suppressively* ISTP indeed. *chuckles lightly* That was really funny actually.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
While I’m at it, I may as well take some more guesses.
Warning: I may not have read through the descriptions of hardly any of these.
Tessa Just: ESFP
David Hunter: INTP
Ingrid: ESFJ
Hope: ENFPOk, that’s probably good for now. I really shouldn’t make myself look too crazy. It is kinda funny, my brother and one of my best friends are both…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Aaaah… that makes a little more sense. XD Funny though, you’re an ENFJ so your brother would be the letter opposite of you… we have a few of those in our family. My mom and dad are actually letter opposites. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@writefury Did I say ISTP? Ooop! Yeah, definitely not that. I meant INFP. My brother’s an ISTP so I have that stuck in my head. It was the “E” I doubted
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@daeus How do you figure?
In that case, any guesses for what the rest of us are? Or at least how we come off on here? 😛 -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@daeus How do you figure?
-
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Myers Briggs Type Indicator. This will explain it: https://www.16personalities.com
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s hilarious! 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
What does MBTI mean? Something to do with personality I’m guessing, but what exactly?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Yes @rolena-hatfield I have seen a Mary Poppins show and Bert did walk on the roof. It was so amazing!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
Haha *snorts* Gasp. Wow! *chokes on apple that she’s eating* cough, cough. Oh my goodness. You guys are so creative. I’m terrible at limericks. And I used to have to write them all the time for my school work. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy, I LOVE suggestions! Yes, please. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
Seven men with feather dusters
Give the tables brilliant lusters
Wipe the walls and sweep the ceiling
Give the room a different feeling
Happy Holly cooks them custards -
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
I tried taking the test how I thought my MC would and he came out ENTJ and I went No! No, that is not right. I’ve never tried guessing actually.
My mom was looking at a personality type today and went into hysterics over it. That gave me the idea that starting with a personality and keeping strictly to what they say about it would actually be a…[Read more]
- Load More
