@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
@zoe-wingfeather
I’m not sure, having never used blogger. But on wordpress, usually if I copy and paste a blogger into the “follow new blog” thing it works just fine. (Though the posts are delayed about a day or so to show up in the reader.) -
Anna Brie replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
I actually find personality tests rather unreliable. I’ve got INTJ, with E-I being almost neutral. Then today I just took one again and got INFP. And supposedly I’ve gotten that result before.
Currently I really don’t have a clear enough idea if my characters to do the test with them. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
Anyone want to guess me?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic short story one shot. in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Now that I just looked back at the beginning of your chapter, it’s really just that paragraph that starts with I glance over to the mirror on the wall… that has a lot of info. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic short story one shot. in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
@zoe-wingfeather
Hmmm…I am very interested! Hope you don’t mind if I point out one thing that I noticed: I think the beginning is good but the reader is given a lot of information in just a few paragraphs. (And by the way, I struggle with info-dumping…like, majorly!) Other than that I really liked it!!! 🙂 Nice job, Chloe. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
That’s funny, @hope and @Kate-flournoy. I don’t have much younger siblings to look after. Still I can listen to a couple of teenage boys interact.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
That… is hilarious, @hope. One of my go-to games when I’m babysitting my siblings and they start getting rowdy is ‘castle’— each child is elected by popular vote to fill the place of jester, knight, queen, prince, king, etc. Once we’ve got everyone assigned their roles, we play battle or banquet or coronation some other such castley thing.…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you are babysitting a six-year-old and she starts pretending you are a queen she is you assistant, and somehow it quickly spirals into good queen verses evil queen, with a calling down of dragons, wielding of magical spears, and summoning of knights (all the while you’re taking notes of your witty comebacks for future…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
I definitely agree. @daeus 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Ighhhh… forgot the tag @writefury
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Whoops… missed this! Sorry! 😛
‘The first thing I noticed was the chandelier. Odd, since I didn’t have one in my room. Last time I checked, at least… which was when I fell asleep last night. Of course, it had been dark… but I was pretty sure to have noticed that thing in my room last night, considering it almost touched where the floor…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
C’mon, guys. Should I write the next part, too? Restart?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I believe you! @kate-flournoy
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
Tessa Just: ESFP
Not quite @daeus. I’m actually an ENFJ. What made you think of me as an ESFP? How did you guess/figure it out? What did you use?
-
Rosey Mucklestone started the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
We have nothing to do and no one is doing anything about it.
Someone must save this forum.

Okay, so this’ll be sort of like this topic, but with a story.
Write a paragraph or two, pass it on.Let’s go!
My first thought was This isn’t how I sleep.
The blankets were pulled tidily up to my chin and I could feel them smoothed over on top. My legs…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Haha yes @bluejay, believe it or not I knew that! So fun! 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy If you’re interested, Mark Twain was first a printer but became a river pilot instead. This experience stimulated him to write Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. The name Mark Twain, which he first used as a newspaperman, came from his riverboat days. Mark twain means two fathoms, a measure of depth of water. (Twain meaning two and…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
@zoe-wingfeather
Cool! 😀 I’d definitely like to see that. The blog address didn’t come through for some reason, though… :/
Haha, sure. XD Here’s mine: writefury.wordpress.com -
Rosey Mucklestone posted an update 10 years, 6 months ago
Happy Saint Patrick’s day, everyone! 😀 *hands out mint cookies* *pinches anyone who doesn’t have green on*
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic I've Got A Little List in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Aaw, thanks guys! XD Feel free to add any verses on. 😛
- Load More

Thanks and ouch.