@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Ingrid posted an update 10 years, 6 months ago
HE IS RISEN!!! Happy Easter, everybody! 🙂
-
Ingrid posted an update 10 years, 6 months ago
HE IS RISEN!!! Happy Easter, everybody!
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Battle Power in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
Underground and what, the roof falls in?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@Bluejay not today. Tomorrow I should have time to write.
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Love this! I feel like it could be used in Vacation Bible School or something of the like 🙂 it has a really unique tone and simplicity to it that I really liked! Great job ;D
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
@spradlin Come and check this poem out. What do you think?
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Help! I have a nameless poem! in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Totally got the typewriter feels the first time I read the poem! It’s a really interesting poem, and it almost has a haunting kind of rhythm to it. Good job!
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Question About Submissions and Sharing in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Excellent! I shall go and scope it out. I’m always on board with poetry!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
*blanches* raspberry!?! How can you eat those? (I can’t eat blackberries either. I do like blueberries and strawberries though.)
Thank you. Now, an illustrator….. (or not! 😛 ) -
Daeus replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay That looks great! Only two little things. First, the “about” in “About forty days later” seems to be in the way. I think the poem will flow better without it. Second, I might put an ellipsis either before or after the “And guess what they saw?”
That’s it.
Best regards,
Daeus Lamb, raspberry eater.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Battle Power in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
@Ivy-rose It’s The Final Clash.
My sister is of the opinion I should have the whole battle underground; but 50,000 soldiers? There would have to almost be an underground city for that; something which I don’t have room for in this book. Perhaps just a hundred or so on each side… But it still boils down to the two characters; the shield and the spear.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
I try to tag you and get it wrong! @daeus Try that instead. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
OK. So I’ve been working hard on this poem. I have added some more stanzas in case it does become a book. So the targeted audience is young children. With that in mind what do you think?
I’ll tag you just so you do see it @deaus. 😀In a land long ago,
When men were all bad,
They stole and they murdered,
Which made the Lord sad.He said,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@anna-brie do you want to start with half an hour with me?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Battle Power in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
The Final Clash.
I just read the battle again and I suppose it could do with something more.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Great idea.
-
Ivy Rose replied to the topic Battle Power in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
@hope Sorry, no amazing ideas here, but the “ancient pear that doesn’t break” made me laugh out loud.
What book is this? I don’t think I’ve read it yet…but I’m thinking I need to!!! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Help! I have a nameless poem! in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer
Hey, no problem! *beams* 🙂 -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Battle Power in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
Water spraying on the army…I suppose that’s a possibility. Though considering how close the fight it, it would logically get on soldiers of both sides; except that it would be a miraculous event already, so water landing on one soldier and not another shouldn’t be too strange. I don’t know…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Battle Power in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
@hope Could the water actually physically come to the good guy’s army? Like, could it shoot out of the earth in a huge geyser and scatter its spray all over them?
- Load More
