@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Dominoes… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
No @anna-brie, that sounds just about right! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@faithdk
Wow, that’s awesome! I love it…I can totally visualize what’s happening. 🙂 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
This was for the Writing Prompt with the girl on the step and the guy in black…
He couldn’t tell Rachel; he would leave without her notice. Her grief might make it harder for him to get away.
Jack slipped quietly out of the bed. His clothes and backpack waited for him on the chair. Grabbing them, Jack hurried out of the room. The hallway f…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@gretald The suspense is killing me too. Cause I don’t know what happens!!! XD
Yes @kate-flournoy I took a bit to decide, but I can only see two ends, so I chose to do swords. 😀 -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Dominoes… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m think htat a book with multiple story line might be a couple of lines of dominos, slightly intertwined, maybe splitting and combining again? Or am I just taking the analogy too far now?
-
Daeus replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well what can I say to that. Just try to stay your normal self most of the time and at least no breathing fire.
-
Greta replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@writefury, YES! We should totally do that. 🙂
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
((Yeah, I’m going off Kate’s. Sorry @gretald, I just don’t know what I would have done with the window. I probably would have had her see something boring like a sock.))
His declaration does nothing to calm me down. Lovely. Two more burning questions. I didn’t have enough before.
I turn my gaze back on him, “What do you mean that only one of us…[Read more] -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
*nods* You have my forgiveness @kate-flournoy. (or should it be @dragon-flournoy?)
Aaaanyway. On the topic of the topic.
We should come up with titles for everyone. This needs to be a thing. I’ll make a logo.
@kate-flournoy needs something to do with dragons and @daeus needs something with the Count of Monte Cristo.
We’ll debate this more… -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
*bows scaly head contritely, snuffs smoking nostrils* I repent me of my caustic tongue, and crave thy pardon, honorable sir, for thy fright. I am ashamed.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
*bows scaly head contritely, snuffs smoking nostrils* I repent me of my caustic tongue, and crave thy pardon, honorable sir, for thy fright. I am ashamed.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Perfectly normal for writer’s forums, @daeus. I should know. XD
In the meantime… @kate-flournoy… *wags finger disapprovingly* You should at least be polite if you’re going to turn into a dragon without warning. -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic "Silver Strings" Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Great job, @jadamae! 😀 I think the “as their ears with music teem” has a better rhythm to it in that line.
Kate and Daeus caught pretty much everything I would have pointed out (darn you fast people) so no other complaints here. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
So this is kinda freaky. Like, one moment you think you’re talking to a girl, and then the next she turn into a dragon. I mean, I know we talk about fantasy and such occasionally but -. I hope she doesn’t eat me. So – like, isn’t there a rule against having claws on the forum. I should probably report this.
Is this something that only happens to…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic "Silver Strings" Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Wow, this is beautiful poem, @jadamae. About the last line of the second stanza, I personally like “as her fingers with music teem” better, but they’re both beautiful.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Dominoes… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Wait @Daeus— you like that book? Wow. I… I’m just… I never would have guessed. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
*cracks claw knuckles, shakes out wings, narrows glowing dragon eyes*
Complain, sirrah? Nay, I did but query as to thy meaning, forsooth. I pledge mine honor, if heretofore thy word in question (verily) hath entered into my knowledge I knew it not, nor, methinks, should be held accountable.
Thus I plead my case to thee, sirrah— mind thy…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Dominoes… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Wow @zoe-wingfeather… I definitely was NOT expecting to get any potential customers at this stage of the book! 😛 I’ll be sure to tell you, though it won’t be published for quite a while…
Yes, @Daeus— Count of Monte Cristo is the perfect example of reusing plot points and characters. It’s so wonderfully complicated! The only thing I might…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Dominoes… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
That’s one of the reasons I love the Count of Monte Cristo so much. No waste. Everything is used. Did I mention I like that book? I like that book.
-
Daeus replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Forsooth Sister, wherefore doest thou complain of so uncouth a speech as I may make? Whither wendist thine imagination to so great a height as to miss its first steps, I vouch my honor doth verily confound my noggin.
- Load More
