We need a name

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kate Flournoy
    @kate-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 3976

*bows scaly head contritely, snuffs smoking nostrils* I repent me of my caustic tongue, and crave thy pardon, honorable sir, for thy fright. I am ashamed.

@Daeus
      @writefury

Rosey Mucklestone
      @writefury
        • Total Posts: 467

*nods* You have my forgiveness @kate-flournoy. (or should it be @dragon-flournoy?)

Aaaanyway. On the topic of the topic.
        We should come up with titles for everyone. This needs to be a thing. I’ll make a logo.

@kate-flournoy
        needs something to do with dragons and @daeus needs something with the Count of Monte Cristo.
        We’ll debate this more…

Greta
        @gretald
          • Total Posts: 450

@writefury, YES! We should totally do that. 🙂

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy Well what can I say to that. Just try to stay your normal self most of the time and at least no breathing fire.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

Oh yes sir @Daeus sir, no breathing fire, of course not, sir, what a thing to say sir, why would you think I’d ever do something like that sir? Of course sir, no breathing fire.

Breathing fire. Hm… *goes off rubbing claws— ahem, hands— together, chuckling thoughtfully* Nope, no breathing fire.

Still, though…

😉

That’s an awesome idea, @writefury! 😀

Sarah Spradlin
              @spradlin
                • Total Posts: 189

@daeus “Hey, ya know KPrs looks a lot like keepers. Maybe we could be the KPrs of the realm of the pen. Sounds like an order of warrior monks. We could all wear hoodies and swords and walk around saying “grace, peace, and high word counts to you my brother”.” All I’m gonna say is this is beautiful and it should be a thing. xD

Also just want to say y’all are my favorite people.

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >