@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy
Wow, that’s intense. I like it! 🙂 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy
Wow; intense. I like it! 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Nice @Faithdk and @Ingridrd— love ’em both! Here’s mine for that one…
She’d not seen his face since the day of the burning.
She’d never thought to see it again.
But there he was. Standing across the street, staring at her. She knew him by his eyes. Even in the black mask and vested uniform of the Patrol she knew those eyes— inten…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay, Well, you’d better hurry and make up the rest, or we’ll both die. XD Just kidding. 😛 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
It’s hard isn’t it? I keeping thinking of the old story line. And my old characters too. But my main person wasn’t very main in my first one, so I thought I’d try it again and make him stand out.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Awesome! Keep going @bluejay— I’m rewriting as well. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy 388. I’m trying to rewrite Bondage and fix that up. I’m completely redoing it. And making sure of who my main character is. Slow process.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I’m jumping on too. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus— sounds good! 9:30 then?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy glad you like it. I’m up for keeping at for maybe a half an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Perfect @Daeus— I actually was pretty focused. I liked it. 🙂 You wanna keep going?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Perfect @Daeus— I actually was pretty focused. I liked it. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s great. I got about 300.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus 537 words. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy. That sounds great. Let’s at it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus— I’m outlining. ‘Til 8:45?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I was gonna go ahead and write now so if anyone wants to join in, tag me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic We need a name in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes sir @Daeus sir, no breathing fire, of course not, sir, what a thing to say sir, why would you think I’d ever do something like that sir? Of course sir, no breathing fire.
Breathing fire. Hm… *goes off rubbing claws— ahem, hands— together, chuckling thoughtfully* Nope, no breathing fire.
Still, though…
😉
That’s an awesome…[Read more]
- Load More
