@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
That’s alright @faithdk I’m also doing an hour and I’ve got half an hour to go. I’ve got to stop thought, as my mum needs me to do a job. I’ll be back.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Art Topic in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I know. He just keeps staring. (You should tell him that staring at people is rude. 🙂 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Art Topic in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 6 months ago
Well done. Since I don’t have a WordPress site, I probably won’t be able to. I’ll just have to stick to giving feedback if other people need it. Thanks @daeus.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Art Topic in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 6 months ago
Psst, you see that guy above? He’s kinda freaky. I feel like he’s watching me.
Yeah! It worked. Ok, so on WordPress when you select an image there is a permalink that I tried to use, but that didn’t work. So I clicked the link then clicked the image in the page that popped up when I did that and it brought me to a new page. I used that second…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Art Topic in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 6 months ago
Awe, I wonder why that failed? Let me try this.

-
Daeus replied to the topic The Art Topic in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay As far as I know, it is not possible to upload photos directly to a forum post. If you have a link for you photo though, you should be able to post it by clicking the “img” button and then pasting the link.
Now normally, any photos you take won’t have a url, but I <think> there is a creative way around this. If you have a WordPress site,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Hmmm…I might have missed Faith, but I’m still going to write, so if anyone wants to join me, feel free. Starting at :55 and going for an hour.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Art Topic in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 6 months ago
How would this topic work? I mean, is it possible to post photos on the forum? Photos that we’ve taken?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
How long ago was your post @faithdk? Cause I’d love to join you if I’m not too late.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Can someone post the picture that prompted Kate, Faith and Ingrid to write their stories? It must have been before I joined up and I’m dying to see it. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Thanks Faith.
-
Greta and
Mallory O'Bier are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic The Art Topic in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 6 months ago
I agree with Kate! 🙂 Sometimes fewer topics is better; you can make more as you get more participation, but since you’re going for bolstering numbers, the broader the topic the more likely someone will have something to say relating to it. 🙂
If there’s anything else I can do to help, just let me know!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae I’ll say! I managed to get about 540 in something like 50 min so I’m pretty happy too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae Thanks for doing it with me. This system is just awesome. I got some good progress.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae I’m all fingers.
-
Lightningmouse posted an update 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I don’t know if anyone else writes at this time, but I’m going ahead so if you’re up to it, join in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I wrote this pathos-ey little piece for the guy on the horse in the snow.
I did not choose this life. I am hunted for no wrong, but they will not catch me. My horse is young and strong. They cannot outride me. They cannot track me down. I am one with the shadows. They cannot slay me. I am Two Swords. I will not fall.
But I cannot rest. I am…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Art Topic in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 6 months ago
Hm… I’m an artist @sarah-h. I’ll be happy to start helping fill up the topics once you make them. 😉
I think it would probably be good just to start the topics and let whatever other artists in disguise we have lurking around here on this forum gravitate to them and start filling them up.
Maybe you should just start a general topic for…[Read more] - Load More
