@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton, Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! 😉 You won’t regret joining KP–that I can promise you. 🙂
Ooo, yes! The Wingfeather Saga is a great book series (I haven’t finished the last book yet, but still…).
I’ve never read Les Mis, but I’ve seen the play. Have you heard of/seen the play? Is the book at all like the…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton, Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! 😉 You won’t regret joining KP–that I can promise you. 🙂
Ooo, yes! The Wingfeather Saga is a great book series (I haven’t finished the last book yet, but still…).
I’ve never read Les Mis, but I’ve seen the play. Have you heard of/seen the play? Is the book at all like the…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton, Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! 😉 You won’t regret joining KP–that I can promise you. 🙂
Ooo, yes! The Wingfeather Saga is a great book series (I haven’t finished the last book yet, but still…).
I’ve never read Les Mis, but I’ve seen the play. Is the book at all like the play?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton
Hey!!! And welcome to the most awesome place on the internet! I’ve only been with KP for a few months but it has been such a blessing…so, anyway, HI!!! *waves enthusiastically* -
Daeus replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hi Christi,
So cool that you’re jumping in with us. I like to say this place is really quite bestistest.
So what do you like to write? Short stories, long stories, historical fiction, scifi, fantasy, humor, something even better?
I love Les Mis. You ever listened to the music? Oh, and since it’s also very long and written by a french author,…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hi Christi,
So cool that you’re jumping in with us. I like to say this place is really quite bestistest.
So what do you like to write? Short stories, long stories, historical fiction, scifi, fantasy, humor, something even better?
I love Les Mis. You ever listened to the music? Oh, and since it’s also very long and written by a french author,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Welcome to kingdom pen. Another artist…? That’s great. Did you draw your profile pic??? 😀 It looks great.
-
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay, I’ll be sure to keep you in my prayers, as well. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@mas410, Hmm…still trying to remember. Anyway, that’s cool we know each other! XD
-
Greta replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield, My siblings and I make up lots of “games,” where we play the characters in the story. One of these “games” was about prince and princess siblings, who lived locked up in a room in their own castle. Their parents (the king and the queen) had gone on a trip, and the siblings had been receiving letters from the parents. One day,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Haha… lovely topic @rolena-hatfield. I don’t know that I have any just rolling-on-the-floor-laughing hilarious, but one I had that is probably copyrighted 😉 is a world where everyone is born with a particular gemstone that belongs to them, and the properties of that gemstone leak over into the person’s personality. For instance, if your stone…[Read more]
-
Rolena Hatfield started the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I was thinking yesterday about all the stories I came up with that never got written and probably never will be written. 🙂 The poor characters, no one will ever hear about them.
Some of them are kind of crazy and some were made up on that day when I had to write something but my latest WIP is beyond complicated so I needed something light and…[Read more] -
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 10 years, 6 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Anna's Savanna by BlueJay in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
@anna-brie I just realized that you and my main character have the same name. *Anna* And I go and call it boring. I just have to let you know, that is nothing against your name or you. In fact I think that Anna is a great name; (Actually the first name of one of my favorite actresses) but I needed something to rhyme with Savanna.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Staying Interested in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Yes, thanks. I’m really hoping it’ll improve. My first novel is a rambling mess with the whole beginning needing to be rewritten. I can see where I’m going with that though.
But my second one. I feel almost as if I’m right two different stories, one of which feels like it’s trying to hard to become a Christian book and the other has no mention of…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Ok. That’s great @daeus. I’m writing and still have 15 minutes left if you want to tag along. Or we can extend it today, since we were a bit late starting. You call. (I’ll still be writing)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay That would work fine for me. I would make regular exceptions for Saturday and Sunday nights, and occasional exceptions for other days, but most of the time I think I would be able to do that. I would prefer to do it from 8:30 – 9:00 since sometimes I’m not ready that.
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 6 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I’ll try to be writing at 10:30am (8:30pm) if either of you guys, @anna-brie and @daeus are interested in joining me. And I’ll be going till about 11:00am (9:00pm) 😀
- Load More
