@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I wrote down most of the random ideas for the novel that I had in my head. Unfortunately some of them are contradictory. Then I fleshed out a few of my council members a little and came up with a few more names. Total: 544
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
It’s 4 now. I’mj stopping. I wrote down most of the random ideas for the novel that I had in my head. Unfortunately some of them are contradictory. Then I fleshed out a few of my council members a little and came up with a few more names. Total: 544
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I got 468 words written. How about you @anna-brie?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I’m here. 269, fast plotting so far.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ok. 3:30 and I’m starting. Are you there, @anna-brie?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I won’t be writing ’til 3:30 either.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
See ya.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to try for 3:30 till 4 @anna-brie. If I can make it earlier I’ll let you know. 😀 See you then.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Mine will be….Padus. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
My world will be….Padus. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be there if I can @anna-brie. I’ll let you know.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Bluejay I like that idea. I still need a name for my world.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Bluejay I was doing the grocery shopping. Monday should be fine.
I’ll write from 3 ’til 4 today.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
A little bit hard via the internet, but how do you pronounce Katan? @daeus.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Write about stuff you know stuff about. Don’t write about an idea that you have no idea about.
😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
They thank thee from the bottom of their hearts. It’s not everyday a rattlesnake is dubbed a koala.
@daeus -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow @bluejay, that’s really creative.
At least I can dub Lester and Katan honorary Koalas of the realm of the pen. *dubs them*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ha ha! Love the titles.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*puts muffins into oven and returns to topic*
Hmmm @christi-eaton Maybe each person could decide on a name for their on land. (Which is part of the Realm of Pen; such as Germany is part of Europe) They can then let people know certain stuff about it.
Does that sound good? -
Daeus replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Hmm, that’s funny. Here’s exactly what I did. Found the image. Clicked directly on the image. Copied link from the page it brought up. Clicked “img” over here on my post. Pasted link. It asked for a caption. I absent mindedly pasted the link. Result: it worked. Is that what you did?
- Load More
