@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Good.
My writing’s going a bit slowly too.A tiny snippet: The door swung open and Eloisa stepped in. Her eyes widened dangerously.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
A tiny snippet: The door swung open and Eloisa stepped in. Her eyes widened dangerously.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
353. I’m working on the fourth Chaos story. 😀 It’s moving along slowly. *sigh* @anna-brie. But at least I was focused because I was writing with you. It really does help. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
353. I’m working on my on the fourth Chaos story. 😀 It’s moving along slowly. *sigh*
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
How’d you do?
I had to figure out what I was doing and left for a few minutes to do something else, but I still got 260 words down. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
How’d you do?
I had to figure out waht I was doing and left for a few minutes to do something else, but I still got 260 words down. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I’m a bit late. Sure, I’ll write. 😀
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Bluejay do you want to write from 12:30 to 1:00. I’m actually starting now.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll settle for sundaes anytime! *licks lips and goes to get actual ice cream but is too sick to eat after gulping down 18 virtual sundaes*
Oh and I use Microsoft Word.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That’s ok. Try Monday. 😀 @daeus
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay, Actually Sunday nights don’t work for me. Sorry ‘ta bout that.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes @faithdk. I can do that. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m available to write if someone wants to tag along with me.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer if you wonder if it’s completely morbid of you to think having a picnic at a graveyard and then walking among the stones and finding names would be an enjoyable evening.
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Awwww. This topic makes my day everytime I log in. xD Thanks, y’all! 😉
~Sarah aka Keeper of the Kingdom’s Keys and the Cardboard Box, the Phantom Awesome, and Maiden of Patience
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’d be glad to give your master piece a going through if you’d like another reader! Although I don’t have anything to trade right now, but that’s okay cause I like editing other people’s work. I may have to work on it kinda slowly right now, but I would have more time late spring. 🙂
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
