@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I know @christi-eaton I can’t remember all of mine. I’ll have to go back through and write them all down. Let me go and see…
~ Keeper of the land down under, Ruler of the land of Padus, Master Friend maker and Guardian of the Gavel 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I know @christi-eaton I can’t remember all of mine. I’ll have to go back through and write them all done. Let me go and see…
~ Keeper of the land down under, Ruler of the land of Padus, Master Friend maker and Guardian of the Gavel 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well…I’ll have to think on that one. @overcomer. Sometimes I think snakes are out to get us, and other times I think that they are just passing through and we just happen to met. 🙁 They’re pretty much the only reason I hate summer.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie do you want to write from 12:30 to 1:00?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Of course. Those were made with freshly ground whole wheat flower, sucanat, butter from %100 grass fed cows, and organic chocolate chips.
You know you’re a homeschooler if … or maybe I’m a hippie. It can be hard to tell some times.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy *Looks around. Blinks twice. Flashes real quick smile so fast you wonder if it was actually there. Eat’s cookie*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
273 – one short of the non-trump delegates needed to bring it to a convention by the way.
Hahahaha! So I’m not the only one with political fever! 😛 😛 😛 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
@jadamae Thanks very much. That would be fantastilicious. I’m having trouble with some application stuff, so I’ll just send it as a pdf if that’s ok.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay 273 – one short of the non-trump delegates needed to bring it to a convention by the way.
I’m having a terribly fun time. I’m nearing the climax and end and I’m working on one of the absolute best characterization moments for my MC.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Aha. That’s what gave me that idea. 😀 I’ll have to write it one day.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*breathes a sigh of relief only to catch it again as I continued reading* @overcomer
I don’t blame your sister for hating them. Oh, that would have been awful!!!! I’m glad she’s ok though. Mine wasn’t that bad. I ended up riding into a prickly bush to miss it *ouch* and made my brother drop the mud pie he was making with my scream. 😛 The snake…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I got 234 words written. How’d you go @daeus? It was a bit of a struggle at first but thankfully is becoming much smoother. 😀 *licks ice-cream off spoon. Delicious*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus sorry I’m late. 😀 Yes I’m alive. Glad to hear you are too. Hidey hi ho and a bucket of raspberries??? Hmm…I’ll have ice cream instead.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay You alive? I am. I guess that means we should write. Hidey hi ho and a bucket of raspberries. Tag me if you’re in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey! It’s the new tortoise and hare rewrite.
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Haha @kate-flournoy! No, you’re not creepy. Studying people is quite fascinating. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh boy! @rolena-hatfield I guess I should brush up and medical terms. *Hunts around for doctoring books; starts reading. Raises eyebrow “I’m really not understanding any of this.”*
I guess I had better stick to easy things such as colds and stomach aches. 😀 -
Kate Flournoy posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus just curious… did you end up entering the Patrick Henry College short story contest?
- Load More

@kate-flournoy No, and I think I’m actually the one who posted about that. Silly me. I’m not quite sure why. I think I was supposed to write about someone who had really touched me or something – and while I bump into people all the time, I’m not a very sentimental person, like at all. I can relate really well with sentimental people, but I just…[Read more]
Yes, I did @Daeus… and am currently in the process of being driven crazy waiting for the results. 😛 They’re supposed to come out this month.
Are you sure we’re thinking of the same contest? ‘Cuz the theme for my age-group for this contest was simply write a story about perseverance through failure.
???
@kate-flournoy Oooooh, yeah…that one. Yeah, I don’t know what I was thinking about. Sort term memory loss. That’s probably why I didn’t enter actually.
Hope you do well on the contest. I read last year’s winner and I’m sure you could do that good.
I guess you didn’t enter the Bunyan fiction contest, or did you? Anyway, I’m waiting for that…[Read more]
Yay! Nothing like a mutual commiseration party! 😀
I didn’t enter the Bunyan fiction contest— I figured my nerves would be shot enough waiting for the results of one contest, let alone two. 😛 I do wish you the best of luck with your entry, though. 🙂 Let me know how you did.
Tag thingy @Daeus
@kate-flournoy Neves. They do that to you. (It’s not nice really. Someone should teach them manners.) Think of it this way though: At least we got all the ground covered.
@Daeus Twue. Vewy Twue. 😉