@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
oops we were posting at the same time. Sorry should have tag you . 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Jump in @daeus if you have time to write.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay @kate-flournoy Well why didn’t ya tell a fella! (No bother. I just got here anyways.) *slings unproverbial rifle over shoulder. Jumps on bandwagon and pulls down cap*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Awesome! See you then. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
tag – @kate-flournoy
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yep I’m on. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yup @bluejay. You on?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Is that an hour and twenty minutes @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yay! Tonight promises to be relatively uninterrupted. Who wants to write with me? I’m good till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow, this is cool… Nice. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury and @gretald/sis
Wow, this is cool! 🙂 -
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you think every game you’ve ever played would make a great book! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, @writefury! These would be great writing prompts!! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury Ok. Maybe I should just use an iPhone. 😛 What kind of room lighting did he do? This is the part that I’m struggling with the most. So any advise/tips I can get is really appreciated.
-
Rosey Mucklestone posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be gone for the week guys. *waves* Bai! I’ll miss you all! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I just write, and sometimes the characters are just somehow made for each other and create the romance without any help from me. (Sort of;) Other times, they don’t, and the story is just as good. (To me, anyway)
I think it’s alright to write romance like this. This happens even in life.
It’s hard to write about romance, as for each person it’s d…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I just write, and sometimes the characters are just somehow made for each other and create the romance without any help from me. (Sort of;) Other times, they don’t, and the story is just as good. (To me, anyway)
I think it’s alright to write romance like this. This happens even in life.
It’s hard to write about romance as for each person i…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I have a theory on everything – well, pretty much.
And I think our theories pretty much align. I think the most important thing about any romance story is that it can’t be about the romance (just as an action story is not about the action), it must be about the theme.
-
Rosey Mucklestone started the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Thought I’d put up a topic for this since it’s fun and @gretald asked. 😛
So basically, you stack up your books to make a type of free-form poetry.
I’ll give my examples and anyone else can post theirs below! 🙂



-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
Awesome job! You should put up more. I want to see what happens. 😉
I’d take out the “Yup.” after “Are you ready to go?”
Because, technically, she did answer his question there. Whereas if she just launched straight into “having everything ready”, it would work better. - Load More

Bye @writefury! Hope you have a good time. 😀