@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’d love to, but I’m afraid I’ve got previous plans. Best of luck. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Calling all writers @anna-brie, @bluejay, @kate-flournoy, @hannah-c! We writing tonight? I’m going till 9.
-
Daeus started the topic Summit in the forum Publishing & Platform 10 years, 4 months ago
Yo self-pub friendies of mine. Just in case you haven’t already been informed, I thought I’d let you know about this Self Publishing Success Summit that’s coming up. There’s gonna be 40 top dog speakers and you can watch all the talks for free for a limited period. Seriously folks, this looks good. I just couldn’t risk not telling you in case you…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic Summit in the forum Publishing & Platform 10 years, 4 months ago
Yo self-pub friendies of mine, just in case you haven’t already been informed, thought I’d let you know about this Self Publishing Success Summit that’s coming up. There’s gonna be 40 top dog speakers and you can watch all the talks for free for a limited period. Seriously folks, this looks good. I just couldn’t risk not telling you in case you…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
Cobalt? Of course, I want to read it! It looks rather long though. Not that that’s a problem, but since I’ve already got a larger than normal book pile, I think I’m going to have to put it off for a bit. Let me know for sure when you end up publishing it.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy *sage nod* we do indeed.
Hey, a few more tags for interested peeps. @rolena-hatfield @bluejay @daeus
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@anna-brie I’ll be writing from 8-9 like normal. (That would be starting in 2 and 1/2 hrs.) Would that work for you?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m going to need someone to write with in a few hours time. I may have to be on and off a bit though.
Also I thought some of you might be interested in a writing challenge/motivational group I have organized for June. I have a post about it on my blog. http://annasbrie.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/writing-oomp-for-you-in-june-podcast.html -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
@writefury my, don’t we look funny. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Vanna aha!! Permit me to enlighten you! Cobalt is the most celebrated fictional character on. this. forum. Created by none other than… *drumroll* our very own spy/genius lady, Rosemary Mucklestone!!!
*puffs out chest impressively* And I, my very dear young lady, am president of the Cobalt Fan Club.Okay, in plain English, Cobalt Winter is one…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy *does impromptu jig with you* XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
@writefury YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! *does impromptu jig* 😉
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
*falls in late* *pops up and throws confetti at everyone*
Welcome to Kingdom Pem, Emma! 😀 -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Fantasy parallel dimensions in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 4 months ago
*looks up thesaurus for “real”*
The Tangible, maybe? -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Most of the little off-things were just wordings that he probably would have done differently. XD You did great!
-
Rosey Mucklestone started the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
Well, I’ve been sadly absent recently.
Can’t promise I’ll be around more in the near future at the moment, but what I can do is give you all more of Cobalt!
So, this is unfinished at the moment. Technically, I finished it in November, but the ending was written at 2:00am and is kind of incoherent.
A bit of a cliffhanger. But there’s lots to read.…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@writefury really!? Wow… I actually thought it was too understated. I should have had him trip over the edge of the sidewalk or something. 😉
I guess it helps that I’ve had a lot of practice working with this character-type before… *sly wink* -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy
Oh, gosh… I haven’t been on here in forever. sorry guys. XD
BUT THAT COBALT SCENE.
YOU TOTALLY MADE MY DAY. (a month after the fact, but still!) Awesome job! 😀
*goes to revive the Cobalt Fanclub* -
Daeus replied to the topic Tragedy Befalls All Great Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hannah-c I believe you’re right. You would have lost a little, but not much.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tragedy Befalls All Great Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hannah-c I believe so, but it doesn’t take much. Probably about as much as you just used visiting this page.
- Load More
