@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey @anna-brie you around for writing?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Well, I’m just heading into winter, but I’m still writing.
I’m writing a second draft of my first book. The plot changed dramatically over the course of the story and only recently has it really started making sense to me again. Some bit will be pretty much the same, perhaps even copying from the first, others need adding or removing.
I’ts not so…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m going to be writing for the next however long. Tag me if anyone can join me. *Oh the pains of different time zones* 🙁 🙁 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Do you have time to write together for a bit?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh wow! You guys all have great goals that y’all heading for. Maybe I should set some for myself.
Okay this is probably crazy, but……..I want to write 10 short stories this summer…er…I mean winter. 🙂 I have no idea if I can do it, but it gives me something to work towards.
Now my problem is coming up with 10 ideas……*think,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Alright people from Indiana: QUESTION TIME!!!! @faithdk, @hope, @hislittlerose, @markmcguire, @watersnail
Do you have a state animal and if so what is it????
(We are about to study Indiana so any interesting facts that you can think of would be appreciated. 🙂 ) -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay yes. It is quite pretty. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
No you are not imagining things @kate-flournoy. I was doing some work and found that picture while I was at it, and even though I don’t particularly like the movie, I thought that was a pretty picture. Don’t you agree?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
No you are not imagining things @kat-flournoy. I was doing some work and found that picture while I was at it, and even though I don’t particularly like the movie, I thought that was a pretty picture. Don’t you agree?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
No problem. I doubt if I will keep doing this ever time I write, but your hit of inspiration must have worked @daeus. I have no idea how this story that I’m working on is going to end. (I’m a terrible writer and never outline before I write) so I have to continue to find out…….. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
No problem. A doubt if I will keep doing this ever time I write, but your hit of inspiration must have worked @daeus. I have no idea how this story is going to end. (I’m a terrible writer and never outline before I write) so I have to continue to find out…….. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay nice. Hey, am I imagining things, or is your profile pic a screenshot of ‘Alice in Wonderland’?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Perfect timing. Right as you posted. I’m great at that.
I’m probably not going to be able to do the extra half hour thing for at least a bit since I’m listening to Our Mutual Friend with my brother at night and might start a new book after that. We’ll see.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*growls* I hate maths. I was so relieved when I finished school. 🙂 🙂 🙂 *munches everlasting cookie as way of celebration*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ellow, @bluejay. What did you get? Working on math problems too?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I got 930 words written. And like yesterday I will be continuing for another half hour.
@daeus @kate-flournoy -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*groans*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Math … my favorite part of writing. *dreamy look*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I got 1,114 edited. Still working on the aftermath of that ambush. 😉
- Load More
