@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey! Why? You can’t have him! He’s the reader favorite! My book would never be the same!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
That’s terrible. Lend me your comic relief till he recovers consciousness.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hehehee… nope, they’re still trying to get away after they got captured during the ambush. And my comic relief got knocked out in the process, so it’s slow going right now. 835 words edited.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
1,143 edited. Did anybody get ambushed this time Kate?
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey @bluejay!
I haven’t been on here for a while and I just saw your post, so I’m extremely late in the conversation and didn’t have time to read through more than the first page but I wanted to let you know that I have been to Sight and Sound Theater. I love acting, too, and I would love to act in one, but I’d have to move away to do it… I live…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy You’re it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’ll be ready when you come back. Just tag me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Give me a moment here actually. I’ll be back in 10 or so.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Let’s see here now, are we on @kate-flournoy @bluejay?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope Okay. Thanks. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay Nope, no state animal. I think states can have an animal if they want, but Indiana doesn’t have one.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope Oooo great facts. So you don’t have a state animal like a buffalo or coyote? (I hope I spelt that right) 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
7 states have the cardinal as their state bird. I can’t say why for sure, but they certainly are nice birds.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Say, does anybody ever write in the morning besides me? ‘Cause I’m at this from 10:45ish to 11:45ish pretty much every day.
-
Greta replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hmm…I want to write at least half of my novel this summer. That might not be realistic because I have a lot going on this summer, but we’ll see. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’d have to second what @daeus said. It would have been a great title, though (if Robert Frost hadn’t titled his poem “The Road Not Taken” 😉 ). You still have some great title ideas, though. Don’t give up yet! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga Fandom SPOILERS (Also, endings again) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope I KNOW! I don’t cry when reading books or watching movies much at all. But I was bawling at the end of Wingfeather Saga. :'(
@zoe-wingfeather JANNER WAS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!!! *sobs*
@winter-rose Hmm, I don’t know. I think I liked the second book, too, because I loved the Fork Factory part. -
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Yay! I’m from Ohio, too. And I didn’t know that about the Avengers. Pretty cool.
@Hope Funny, Ohio’s state bird is the cardinal, too. 😉 😛 -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay Yes, Indiana! We have a state bird, the Cardinal. Our state flower is the Peony and our state tree is the Tulip Tree. We call ourselves Hoosiers…I’m not sure on the background of that name though.
Basketball is a big sport here; not that I’ve ever been interested. Also, there is the NASCAR 500 race down in Indianapolis. Also in…[Read more]
- Load More
