@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Whoopee Laptop is back up and running. I will be able to write again *Crows loudly while dancing around wildly* @kate-flournoy, @daeus 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
I don’t know @Hope. Just brainstorm or something. Maybe these questions will reveal some key aspect of your story
What’s one word that describes your protagonist?
What’s one word that describes your antagonist?
What’s your protagonist’s lie?
Do you have any repeated phrases throughout the story?
What swings the tide at the climax?
What is the…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
…
…
… A Name Concealed?
*seven million winky faces*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
Hey I got the reference @Hope!!!!!!!! *dances gleeful jig*
Hidden Promises?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@anna-brie I know…those ones aren’t very good. But nothing is clicking.
@gretald The problem with Legend of the Shield was that I discovered it was actually the title of some comic series. 😉 And nothing just seems to be snapping. And the way my book’s theme has changed, The Final Clash really doesn’t fit anymore.
That’s a good point, @kate-fl…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@anna-brie I know…those ones aren’t very good. But nothing is clicking.
@gretald The problem with Legend of the Shield was that I discovered it was actually the title of some comic series. 😉 And nothing just seems to be snapping. And the way my book’s theme has changed, The Final Clash really doesn’t fit anymore.
That’s a good point, @kate-fl…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus it’s great fun. Only problem is, I have to curb my enthusiasm and remember that the reader doesn’t want to be info dumped on every single awesome thing about all my amazingly intricate cities. 😉 Some things only I will ever know.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ooh, cool cities. I’ll have to gain some inspiration from that. I’ll be creating some cities in two or so years from now.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus no sweat. 😉 It didn’t stop me. *evilest of evil laughs*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Edited 1510. Really sorry you missed out. I’ll be working on my backwards numbers.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Ack! I meant 1,172! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
1.172 words edited, @Daeus. I’m working on this really cool city that my MC had to pass through in the process of escaping from spies. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Hahaha! Forget it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
negative one, negative two, negative three, negative four, negative five, negative six, negative seven, negative eight, negative nine, negative — what comes after negative nine? Sorry Kate, guess you’re stuck.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Sure. How far do I have to count before you can come in?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus count me in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Yikes! @kate-flournoy @hannah-c (If you have wifi now) Almost got here late. I blame Hope’s title problem. Ok, I’m going off before it is too late. Till 9.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
When Dawn Clashes. That sounds awesome, but I’m not sure it makes any sesnse.
uum… *Steals Kate’s rootbeer to help me think* Ooh! The Clash At Dawn.
…I know. I’m so imaginative.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
Hoo boy. Let’s see @Hope.
*Thinks*
Nope, can’t think of anything.
Therefore, I will proceed to rant. Feel free to ignore.
Actually, I’m more like mumbling to myself because I hate myself for not being able to think of anything clever. 😛
So I’m wondering, why exactly is it you want clashing in the title? I get that it has to do with the…[Read more] - Load More
