@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Sorry, have to take a break.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
*echoes @kate-flournoy* Right-o @daeus
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Right-o.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy @bluejay Starting.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Okay! Tag me when you’re both ready. @daeus @kate-flournoy
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Okay! Tag me when you’re both ready.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Okay! @kate-flournoy, do you want to start now?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus tag me when you’re ready.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy @bluejay I’ll be about 15 minutes late tonight. See you around then.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus Oooo, I like that one! I’m not committing to any title yet, but that is one I’ll definitely be keeping in mind.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@hope Powerless
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
Powerless
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
Good idea, @daeus Annnnnd, I’m going to do it here just because.
What’s one word that describes your protagonist? Unbowed
What’s one word that describes your antagonist? Vengeful
What’s your protagonist’s lie? He must win on his own
Do you have any repeated phrases throughout the story? Not quotable ones
What swings the tide at the climax?…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Wow @Hope, I have to use my mouth? Oh boy. *starts looking around for a notebook and pen* I need to write all this awesome advice down before I forget any of it! 😉
Okay, so another thought having to do with this topic. (Which by the way is highly intuitive— I apologize to those of you who are more structurally minded. I know it can be kinda…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
I gotta to do this. *breaks into song*
Let it go, let it go!
Can’t hold it back anymore.
Let it go, let it go!
Turn away and slam the door.
I don’t care what they’re going to say.
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway.Sorry, I just had to do that. *Hits the submit button and goes away singing at the top of her voice.*
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
Not that I speak in regard to need,
for I have learned in whatever
state I am, to be content:
I know how to live humbly, and
I know how to live in prosperity.
Everywhere and in all things I have
learned both to be full and to be
hungry, both to abound and to
suffer need.I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me.~ Philippians 4:11-13
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 3 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
What about Battle Shield? @hope
- Load More
