@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
789 words. It took me a bit to start, but I’ve got another story idea running wild in my head and my fingers can’t keep up. 🙂
@daeus @kate-flournoy.(Do you have the time to continue for another half hour @kate-flournoy?)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
789 words. It took me a bit to start, but I’ve got another story idea running wild in my head and my fingers can’t keep up. 🙂
@daeus @kate-flournoy.(Do you have the time to continue for an half hour @kate-flournoy?)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
789 words. It took me a bit to start, but I’ve got another story idea running wild in my head and my fingers can’t keep up. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
What’d you get, @Bluejay?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
*bows* Happy to fulfill my mission of living, breathing, walking, talking writing prompt. 😉 Happy to be of service.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
That’s awesome @Daeus. I got 892 edited.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Don’t normally do this, but I got to a good stopping place, so I’m stopping a tad early. Edited 933.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Okay! I wait in eager expectation. Until then I shall play around with that idea. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT @kate-flournoy 🙂 🙂 🙂 And I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY loved it. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay @kate-flournoy *Rushes in* Sorry I’m late. Let’s get to this.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Great! 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Bluejay I’m writing. Tag me when you wanna stop.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Wow @bluejay congratulations!!!!!!! So happy for you!
Um… more brilliant ideas? Oh boy… *think. think. think think think* Write a story about a beggar who dreams of saving the kingdom and marrying the princess? There’s only one catch— he’s a dragon.
Oh boy that is lousy.Uuuuummmmmmm… gimme a bit to think it over, please? 😀 I’ll let…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Is anyone writing now? @daeus @kate-flournoy, @hannah-c I’m not sure what I’ll be writing, but if all else fails I will be trying to write a poem.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
*Yells for everyone to hear* 9,312 words!!!!!!! It’s finished. (at least the first draft) Still a lot of work to get it to a readable story but….*throws confetti* Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 *Goes back and grabs sundae to celebrate.
(Oh and @kate-flournoy, do you have any more brilliant ideas? Cause if you do, I’m ready for another lot.)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
*Yells for everyone to hear* 9,212 words!!!!!!! It’s finished. (at least the first draft) Still a lot of work to get it to a readable story but….*throws confetti* Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 *Goes back and grabs sundae to celebrate.
(Oh and @kate-flournoy, do you have any more brilliant ideas? Cause if you do, I’m ready for another lot.)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@overcomer is there such a thing as a mega-epic? 😛 I’m afraid that’s what I write. It’s actually a bit annoying, sometimes— I really admire strong, simple storytelling, but I can’t seem to keep anything simple to save my life. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@hope thanks.
@overcomer no problem. Ooh an Epic!?! Good luck. I have only just reach novellettes so I still have a distance to go. 😉 Yes, long books are great, but I still fly through them in one day. Some in half a day.:)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
Ah @kate-flournoy. Yes, I see your point.
@hannah-c Wow! I love it. Especially since they are in the sea. 🙂 That’s great. Thank so much.
@hope, that’s okay. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Great thoughts, @Ingridrd. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@Bluejay I don’t necessarily think you need to include the song itself, but a description of the music would be nice. Just it’s tone— melancholy, cheerful, stirring? What’s it sound like? And what quality is the sound? Clear? Deep? Vibrant? Shrill? Tinkling? Whispering? You might also describe character reactions to it— leaning back and…[Read more]
- Load More
