@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
My favourite is Crowned Powerless. @hope Or Powerless Name. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
I’ve been messing around with the word ‘powerless’ and here are a few ideas I’ve come up with:
Powerless Power
Crowned Powerless
Shattered Power
Powerless Fate
Powerless NameThoughts?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Wait, that’s not don’t stress and I will. That’s don’t stress!!!!!!!!!!! And I will have fun. 🙂 *reads over words, that’s better* Hits submit button.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
okay @kate-flournoy. Don’t stress. And I will. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Sorry @Bluejay, I’m actually just stopping. 🙁 Have fun though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Is there anyone one up for 20 minutes of writing? @kate-flournoy, @hannah-c @overcomer
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@gretald *pushes sundaes towards you.* Dig in. *starts eating one.* 🙂 Thank you. Still a fair bit of work of work to do, but that should be fun. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus send it in whenever you feel confident it’ll stand up to my vicious red pen. 😉
Yes. Saturday mornings are awesome. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay Congratulations! I can’t wait to read it. 🙂 *looks at sundaes* *inches closer* Can I…can I have a sundae? Please?*puppy dog eyes*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Welp, never mind. I actually can’t write any more today. Glad I got that early morning session in. You know, I don’t think I’ve gotten up that early all year. I like this Saturday morning thing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Sounds good. I’ll probably start again at around 9:30 and I can’t go any later that 11:00, but I’ll do my best with that time.
You mean have the story back? *Scratches head* Well, I could probably send it in on Monday if you want, or if you’re up to waiting a bit longer, I can send it in after I’m done with my next round of editing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus sounds awesome! Um… *clears throat meekly* when can I have it again?
I’m not sure what the rest of this morning’s schedule is gonna look like— it’s pretty scattered, with quite a bit of stuff to do. I’ll tag you every time it looks like I’m gonna have more than five minutes to write. Sorry to leave you in the lurch when you’re still…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Great @kate-flournoy! I got two chapters edited, though I must admit I skipped out on the very ending. You’re right. It is too fast. I was a bit daunted by it, but I’ll take it up another time. I also wrote a short 146 word scene for Sir Aldren that I added in at the end.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Very happy baby. 😀
Okay, breakfast was ready sooner than I thought. I have to stop now. The whole session, from six twenty till now with a fifteen or so minute break for applesauce, I got 1,110 words edited. Which is not bad, though I say it myself. I’m actually pretty shocked I got that much. My brain must be more lively in the morning.
Hm. I…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus okay, sure! See ya then.
(Not just any applesauce either. It’s homemade applesauce 😉 ).
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy If I were the baby, the applesauce would have been gone ten times as fast. That’s good stuff. 7:30’s fine. I finished up the book though, so I’m just going back and doing a couple fill in edits for now, then I’ll probably add in a scene if I have time.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Wow, that took less time than I thought. I was feeding the baby his mashed applesauce— he was really hungry. 😉 Anyway, I can go on now, and I can probably bump the time up to 7:30. That okay with you @Daeus?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, happy break to you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus I have to take an unexpected break. Probably won’t be on again until later in the morning. I’ll tag you then whenever I start. Have fun!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus awesome. Here I go.
- Load More
