@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Daughter of the King says Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
Welcome @c-c-lane. I have just started to play guitar and it is very hard. But practise makes perfect. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
How about this one…
Choose a person (real or not) and write about a part of their life that no one knows about.
For example: I am writing about Robin Hood’s daughter. 🙂
@his-instrument -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Ok. Let me know when you have something you want help with. How long is your novel? (Length won’t deter me from reading it, but it may give me a better idea of what to exchange.)
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Okay, I’m open to more dares, because I need more ideas! @winter-rose, @ingridrd, @gretald, @daeus, @anna-brie, @bluejay, and anyone else who wants to challenge me.
Easy dare to anyone who wants it: Use the word “flabbergasted” in whatever you’re writing right now. Because it’s just a fantastic word.
I love your profile pic, Ingrid. Lord of the…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Daughter of the King says Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
Awh, of course that counts. Those are the most important ones.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Daughter of the King says Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
Howdy @c-c-lane,
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. It’s great to have you. Have you been writing for long? Tell us about what you like to write.
As for the forum, there are two topics you might want to check out. First is the Writer’s Corner. That’s where you can find others to write with you for a specified period of time. It…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Daughter of the King says Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
Howdy @c-c-lane,
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. It’s great to have you. Have you been writing for long? Tell us about what you like to write.
As for the forum, there are two topics you might want to check out. First is the Writer’s Corner. That’s where you can find others to write with you for a specified period of time. It…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Daughter of the King says Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
Howdy @c-c-lane,
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. It’s great to have you. Have you been writing for long? Tell us about what you like to write.
As for the forum, there are two topics you might want to check out. First is the Writer’s Corner. That’s where you can find others to write with you for a specified period of time. It…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Pleasure Symbolized in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 3 months ago
@Kate-flournoy I keep thinking about something gardeny too…though I was more thinking something symbolic. Like roses? 😉 Perhaps using the garden/sanctuary (our equivalent of a church) for their own purposes?)
@c-c-lane Hmm, that’s a good idea about the kids having been in the Prince’s castle. I’m not sure if they’ve actually been there, but I…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pleasure Symbolized in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 3 months ago
@hope This is just a random note, but make sure to present the villagers side of things. I mean make it clear and convincing why they want to do what they want to do. Show their POV.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pleasure Symbolized in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 3 months ago
Could it be some sort of cloud of darkness (or an object that creates it)? The reasoning would be that this would hide them to do absolutely whatever they want.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Wedding (Shortish story) in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose If you want, you can just contact me at my contact forum and I can forward your address to Jada. That would be the most secure way to do it. http://www.thescratchingquill.com/contact/
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
We have a federal election on Saturday.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pleasure Symbolized in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 3 months ago
Hm… *thinkthinkthink* Hm… pleasure… maybe… hey, would it work if it were a plant? Like, a grapevine or something? I don’t know why grapevine— probably because it puts me in mind of wine. 😛 But it could be— oh! Wait… wait wait wait… sorry, I’m thinking out loud here. Maybe it’s some forbidden but delicious…[Read more]
-
Hannah Olsen changed their profile picture 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Hope Ann started the topic Pleasure Symbolized in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 3 months ago
I’m hoping you guys might be able to help me with a problem I’m trying to brainstorm for an allegory I’m working on. Background: There is a village in the mountains. There has been a war between the Prince and the rebels. The Prince died for His people, came back to life, and is now offering pardon to anyone who will accept His sacrifice. In this…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm right here. 🙂
-
Ingrid posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
Hey, everybody. Just wanted to say that I will be gone…again. All week. *sigh* 🙁 and 🙂 I’ll be at a summer camp Sunday-Saturday so, I’m NOT ignoring you if you tag me or something! Bye!!!
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Although I love a good Sherlock, I may have to pass on this one – due to the fact that my schedule these coming two weeks is crazy, and I’d have to grab the book from the library. I’ll still be checking back here and reading the comments on it though!!!! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Wedding (Shortish story) in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
Sure Jada. I’ll do that. I think you have my email.
- Load More
