@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey this is great. So many people writing. I’m starting now (I’ll have a short break soon for a hair cut, but it won’t be long as I don’t have much cut) 🙂 So whenever you guys are ready just jump in.
*And btw @c-c-lane I pick you* Starts jumping with you. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I will be able to write from 9-11 (which will be 7-9 for you guys) so if anyone is interested in writing with me, feel free to tag along. 🙂
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @c-c-lane; @anna-brie; @overcomer -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I will be able to write from 9-11 (which will be 7-9 for you guys) so if anyone is interested in writing with me, feel free to tag along. 🙂
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @c-c-lane; @anna-brie -
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@his-instrument; @c-c-lane Here is my short story with the words:
The sun was just peering over the distant hills. Silence reigned everywhere. Fierce men around me stood completely to attention in the frosty air. At a command from our lieutenant we silently crept up the muddy slope and waited there on the wet ground for the order to begin firing.…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Welcome, welcome, welcome, @clairec!
I have wished for a long time that someone would write some books that were not only clean but also glorifying to the maker of story ideas.
I have wished that too. And then I thought, wait…I can write those clean, God-glorifying books! It’s so amazing that we have that ability. It makes me really happy!!!!!…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Yo @emma-flournoy You’re back. Long time no see. *Or should I say read* 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Yep, I’m Aussie alright. *waves hi*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, just wanted to say I’ll be writing for a bit here in case anyone wants to join.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP, @ClaireC! It’s always great to get a newcomer here. What genre do you write?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC Yes, we actually have two Aussie’s on here that I know of: @Anna-Brie and @Bluejay.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Glad to have you on.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Maybe, I’ll have to see how it fit’s in with work and baking bread.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Hello @clairec and welcome to the bestestist place on earth. *Yes I win* It’s a bit of a competition to be the first to say that to all newcomers. 🙂
I think that is a very good way to say it. I…write. Love it. So do I. I have just started writing slightly longer short stories and it’s so exciting.
This is definitely the write place for you.…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Hello @clairec and welcome to the bestestist place on earth. *Yes I win* It’s a bit of a competition to be the first to say that to all newcomers. 🙂
I think that is a very good way to say. I…write. Love it. So do I. I have just started writing slightly longer short stories and it’s so exciting.
This is definitely the write place for you. (I…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Hello @clairc and welcome to the bestestist place on earth. *Yes I win* It’s a bit of a competition to be the first to say that to all newcomers. 🙂
I think that is a very good way to say. I…write. Love it. So do I. I have just started writing slightly longer short stories and it’s so exciting.
This is definitely the write place for you. (I…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Right. I wrote for a bit, but I’ve got to go now. Maybe I can write tomorrow morning with you if you want.
@anna-brie -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Right. I wrote for a bit, but I’ve got to go now. Maybe I can write tomorrow morning with you if you want.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Only kind of writing. I’m not counting words.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@anna-brie Only just posted it. 🙂 So will you still be writing for half an hour?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay Only just read this. I’ll be working on a blog post for the next half hour.
I wrote for a few extra minutes and got 320 words.
- Load More
