@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Anna Brie posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
I thought I should update my status.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@christi-eaton @gretald @hope @spradlin @hannah-c @sarah-h @overcomer @wordfitlyspoken @dbhgodreigns @zoe-wingfeather @hannah-olsen @writefury @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @hislittlerose @vanna @jadamae @ingridrd @the-happy-bookaholic
Sorry everybody, I forgot about this this week. So yes, we are on chapters 5 and 6. If I remember correctly, there…[Read more]
-
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Greta replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer I don’t know if this would help at all, but I found an article here that would maybe help you with theme. I didn’t even know exactly what a theme was until I read that article. 🙂
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
Okay, everyone, I’ll be gone for 18 days starting tomorrow. Don’t have any mind-boggling discussions or discoveries while I’m gone please (@kate-flournoy, I’m watching you). 😉 Just kidding. Have all the discussions you want. I’ll catch up when I get back. 😀
-
@Gretald *gulp*
😉
-
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m leaving for vacation tomorrow, so I won’t be able to participate in ‘The Sign of Four’ discussions. Sorry!
-
Greta replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Welcome to the awesomest, bestistest, coolest, greatest…any other words that end in -st place on the internet! I’ve grown so much as a writer just from participating in discussions with more experienced writers and learning from them. I know you’ll love it here!
I have wished for a long time that someone would write some books that…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Haha! Somebody already beat you to it. Somewhere earlier in this thread. Great clip.
It’s been a while since I tried to post a video, but I think I remember you have to click the “img” button and then insert the link. I might be mistaken about that though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Here is the next list of words @c-c-lane and @his-instrument and @anyone-else-who-wishes-to-join
whirlpool
overwhelming
brochure
penguin
examination
distinguished
executive
parachute
exhibition
exempt
language
extinguish
rescind
meanwhile
exotic
chauffeur
exertion
echelon
exhausted
chandelier
Have fun! -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
‘I’ve heard that the pen is mightier than the sword,’ Gilan said. ‘But I never knew the inkwell could be mightier than the dagger.’
~ John Flanagan; The Lost stories – The inkwell and the Dagger.Only a writer will hold conversations between people that don’t exist. We don’t talk to ourselves…we talk to the people we created from nothing.
~ A…[Read more]-
Sure. Done.
-
@daeus Thank you. 🙂
-
-
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*Oh now you make me want to go, but it’s freezing cold* Roll on summer. But well done. I don’t split mine into chapters so I have no idea how many (if any) I would have gotten done.
@c-c-lane -
BlueJay replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec 7 places!?! Whoa. I have lived in two but we moved when I was 6 months old so I don’t remember the first place. Have you ever been to Victoria?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy ha, yes. I’ve noticed that as well. Which is why I prefer *asterisks* Un-apologetically.
*wink*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy *Glances over shoulder.* 😉
Nope, I’m older than I look. I’m 19. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
No way @clairec I kinda thought you might since you were up *late* last night. Not too many Americans are on KP when it’s our night.
I’m from Victoria. What about you? -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I have to leave now. I got 600 words written and I’m very happy with them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Welcome. *pulls up a chair for you*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay and friends. *Waddles in* I’ll join you. Till nine, though I might have to drop out for a bit and then come back. We’ll see.
- Load More
