@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Definitely dropped the ball on this. Sorry I was absent for this book (which I still need to read now). I’ll try and jump in on the next book! 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*groans* Oh please @Daeus… don’t trouble yourself.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oh, I should learn it then.
“Short sprints
Short sprints
Short sprints
Short sprints…
……..”(This may take a while)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus that’s great. I got 242 written. Short sprints are the word of the day. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Got 330 written, though I borrowed a good amount from my old version.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, my. Ok. Jumping right on it. Let’s see if I can make these fifteen minutes a sprint.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Unforeseen catastrophe.
Are you writing anymore today?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@jadamae Yes, and what is really interesting is that cocaine was legal when the books were written. I’m not sure how widely used it was, but Watson protesting about it is probably similar to a character in a modern book protesting about something like smoking. It was something people could and did use at times.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Wait— what?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus no problem. I will. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oh, but have a tidal wave.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, no sorry. Wish I could. Got something to do now. Have fun though.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Okay @Daeus, I’m here! 😛 I’m going straight through till two, barring unforeseen catastrophes. You in?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Okay @Daeus, I’m here! 😛 I’m going straight through till two, barring unforeseen catastrophes. You in?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus awesome.
Actually, today’s looking like it’s going to be pretty scattered. I may not be available a lot of the time I thought I would. Just… I’ll tag you whenever I get to a point where I’ll be writing more than five sentences at once. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wrote 320.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus stopping a few minutes early. I got 288 words written in about fifteen minutes. You?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Sure. That’s fine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus twenty minutes till lunch. I can do twenty minutes. That okay by you?
- Load More
