@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose; @jess I’m writing now. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
They look funny. This forum alters them a bit from what they are in my email. 🙂
@jess -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
They look funny. This forum alters them a bit from what they are in my email. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, Sure. How’d you get that face? It’s so cute.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose. I’ll join you and write for half an hour. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Make sure you do tag me when you can write later. I have plotted out my next story and ready to launch into the writing. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Good luck with the exam. Is it for school work? I’m so glad I’m finished school, I was never very brilliant. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie; @daeus; @kate-flournoy; @winter-rose; @clairec; @jess; @dragon-snapper; @anyone-who-I’ve-forgotten oh wait, @overcomer 🙂
I’m writing now and my youngest sister, Alexis, is join me today. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I don’t know how long I will be writing for, but I’ve got some editing to do, and some wonderful prompts to plot out. 😀 -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay That’s the one time I’m less likely to be writing.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie I’ll be writing at 10 (aus).
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Thanks all. Great prompts here.
@dragon-snapper, Sorry, I didn’t mean to forget you. Far be it from me to anger a dragon. 😉 ‘Dancing butterflies’ I have no idea how you came up with that prompt and I have no idea how to use it. It will be a challenge, but I shall be brave…*charges into battle* -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello and welcome, @graciekry, to the…agh, too many people have already said it. *shrugs*
I am also a huge Lord of the Rings fan! High five! I’ve only ever read Much Ado About Nothing of Shakespeare’s, and I loved it so I’m planning on reading more in the near future.
Anyway, welcome! -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello and welcome, @graciekry, to the…agh, to many people have already said it. *shrugs*
I am also a huge Lord of the Rings fan! High five! I’ve only ever read Much Ado About Nothing of Shakespeare’s, and I loved it so I’m planning on reading more in the near future.
Anyway, welcome! -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Thank you @winter-rose and @jess.
They are great prompts. I will definitely get some story going. They both made me laugh. 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Dear fellow dragon, I am unfortunately just stopping and heading to bed. 🙁 Wish I could. Best of luck though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess thank you. I tend to struggle to come up with ideas. So head over to the “writing dares” forum and throw ideas at me.
Please. 🙂 *puppy dog eyes* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
If you need an idea for a story to write, write about a king who hates his job and comes up with a plan to get himself out of it.
@his-instrument I used this dare and wrote a 5,614 word story. Thanks so much.
I’m ready for more dares people. @daeus, @jess, @his-instrument, @kate-flournoy, @corissa-maiden-of-praise, @ingridrd, @emma-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@GracieKry yes, I can definitely see Tolkien in the 25th sonnet. 😉 And it was @Daeus, I believe, who invented ‘bestistest’. 😉
@Gretald um… Henry IV and Henry V, Hamlet, The Taming of the Shrew (I was literally named after Katharina 😉 ) Much Ado About Nothing… I also really liked Cymbaline, though the main plot thread was atrocious. I loved…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@GracieKry yes, I can definitely see Tolkien in the 25th sonnet. 😉
@Gretald um… Henry IV and Henry V, Hamlet, The Taming of the Shrew (I was literally named after Katharina 😉 ) Much Ado About Nothing… I also really liked Cymbaline, though the main plot thread was atrocious. I loved it for the secondary plot thread, and pretty much nothing…[Read more]
- Load More
