@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay, all done! @dragon-snapper
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Cool! @dragon-snapper I’m just going to go until I’m done editing, then. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh, hi edit wizard! You just stepped into the bestistest place on the internet. Nothing is guaranteed anymore.
INFJ? Coolo. I was just reading about those ’cause my MC happens to be one.
Can’t wait to send you something to shred up. In fact, I’ve got something in mind…
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I’m almost done editing, but I’ll probably go until 12:45, if you’re game. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂 Do you want to go until 1:40?
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragonsnapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@theliterarycrusader It’s nice to meet you! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet (YES, I said it first)!
I’m definitely a night owl, too. 🙂 I can never go to bed early, and I can’t sleep during the day (unless I’m really, REALLY tired). 😉I’m a “Storm” trooper. I (hopefully) have better aim though.
Haha. It’s so true, though. The…[Read more]
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Absolutely! Good luck with it (and enjoy), friend! 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Howdy folks. I don’t normally bring it up here, but I try to write most days from around 10-12. Anyways, this is one of those days. If you’re thinking about writing now, that’d be cool, or if you’re just stopping by and want to tag me to make sure I’m still at it, that might be some good accountability too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I actually just finished reading it recently. I wouldn’t say it’s complete junk, but I wouldn’t recommend it either. Main reason is the ending was incredibly disappointing, which is almost funny because the whole reason I read it was because someone told me he thought the ending was amazing. It wasn’t. It was supposed to be tragic,…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay I can do that.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy No, I’ve not read The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I’ve not read Les Miserables either, though my sister has… Right now I want to get my hands on The Count of Monte Cristo and read that sometime this fall/winter.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I was thinking of committing to not read fiction next month. So I’m going to say now that I will do that. I’m not putting a limit on my non-fiction though as I just grabbed thick biography from the library, and I won’t be starting ’til next month as I have some things to finish.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I was thinking of committing to not read fiction next month. So I’m going to say now that I will do that. I’m not putting a limit on my non-fiction though as I just grabbed thick biography from the library, and I won’t be starting ’til next month as I have some things to finish.
So I will join you @Bluejay and @ Sarah-h, to that extent.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys, has anyone on here read The Hunchback of Notre Dame, by Victor Hugo? I haven’t, but I’m loving Les Miserables to BITS and I’ve been wanting to read it. I thought I’d get others’ opinions before I do, though, because unfortunately I’ve learned that classical authors can write inspiring masterpieces AND complete junk. :/
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h I’d love you to do it with me.
Hey that’s awesome. I really want to hunger for His word. I love reading too, so this will be a good chance for me to deny myself and follow Christ.
Well, for me, I’m going to start tomorrow, but I think I’m going to extend my time and and go to the end of September. Will you do that too? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h I’d love you to do it with me.
Hey that’s awesome. I really want to hunger for His word. I love reading too, so this will be a good chance for me to deny myself and follow Christ.
Well, for me, I’m going to start tomorrow, but I think I’m going to extend it and go to the end of September. Will you do that too? -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
– 1 Chronicles 7:14 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec; @sarah-h; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @overcomer; @dragon-snapper; @anna-brie; @rolena-hatfield; @emma-flournoy; @winter-rose; @jess @spradlin @all-of-my-friends and @everyone-else.
I am going to try something rather hard for me, but I feel like it will be good.
I am not going to read any books except the Bible or Biblical books for the…[Read more] - Load More
