@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ha! That’s a clever prescription. I can’t believe I didn’t think of it. *Smacks head*
@daeus It’s all because I’m a doctor. *smug smile* And btw, you’ll give yourself a headache if you smack your head. I know, I’ve done it before.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ha! That’s a clever prescription. I can’t believe I didn’t think of it. *Smacks head*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Argh, Suicide attempts!!!!!!!!! Good grief. @daeus Relax, relax, relax. I was having a nice holiday from my doctor duties. 🙂 *writes prescription* No using knives; no drinking poison; no dying attempts.
@kate-flournoy My suggestion is not to say things like that. *wags finger at you.*
@christi-eaton Thank you for coming to @daeus‘s rescue. Good…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Argh, Suicide attempts!!!!!!!!! Good grief. @daeus Relax, relax, relax. I was having a nice holiday from my doctor duties. 🙂 *writes prescription* Not using knives; no drinking poison; no dying attempts.
@kate-flournoy My suggestion is not to say things like that. *wags finger at you.*
@christi-eaton Thank you for coming to @daeus‘s rescue. Good…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@anne-swiftblade It wasn’t the normal Peter Pan story. The guy in charge wrote the script himself, as that means we don’t have to get the rights, and it’s cheaper that way. So no, I didn’t get to fly. 🙁 I did get to leap on stage, but that was the closest I can to leaving the ground.
Although, *giggles* Funny story. As part of the story, Tink…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@anne-swiftblade It wasn’t the normal Peter Pan story. The guy in charge wrote the script himself, as that means we don’t have to get the rights, and it’s cheaper that way. So no, I didn’t get to fly. 🙁 I did get to leap on stage, but that was the closest I can to leaving the ground.
Although, *giggles* Funny story. As part of the story Tink save…[Read more] -
Anna Brie replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@aella It’s a name I’ve had for a while and is just a truncated version of my real name. I’m going to have fun finding Hope too.
@Hope Do you have a novel set up? Perhaps searching for it, if you give us the name would work better.
Ot you could just find each of us and add us as a writing buddy and we wouldn’t have to search. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Thanks guys. You are all so supportive.
Yay, @clairec and @anna-brie. It’s so much nicer to do it with people. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@anne-swiftblade Does that pirate name have anything to do with your profile picture and Tinkerbell? I acted in a Peter Pan Pantomime a few years back and got the role of Peter which was very exciting.
I love the Kingdom Series, and The Witch of Blackbird Pond and The Ranger’s Apprentice. (with fixing)
And I LOVE Narnia. 🙂 Peter is my favourite…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-swiftblade Does that pirate name have anything to do with your profile picture and Tinkerbell? I acted in a Peter Pan Pantomime a few years back and got the role of Peter which was very exciting.
I love the Kingdom Series, and The Witch of Blackbird Pond and The Ranger’s Apprentice. (with fixing)
And I LOVE Narnia. 🙂 Peter is my favourite…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@christi-eaton *sniffle* Yeah, I guess I can reverse my suicide now.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer How’d you do? I did some editing on a chapter that was 1,668 words.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy: Count of Monte Cristo is one of my two favorite books (right up there with Brothers Karamazov), so it would be hard to top it, but I do have high expectations for Les Mis, so we’ll have to see. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer *Joins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer Um, yes. Daeus thinks he can do that. Just give him five and he’ll be ready, then till 4.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Eh… dear dear @Daeus. Couldn’t you at least have used poison? It’s so much more Monte Cristo-ish. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
No, it was suicide.
Emojis courtesy of imessage.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*clears throat primly* Excuse me sir, was that a death threat?
- Load More
