@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay started the topic Movies in the forum Film 10 years, 1 month ago
https://youtu.be/fZh5P4ru_NE
@clairec Try this. Let’s hope it works. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec IN HOLLYWOOD!?!?!?!?!?!?! *faints*
*faints for a second time when she reads 1hr 47 mins*
You have got to tell me what it was all about. Maybe under your profile or mine. Sure, I can do that. 🙂 -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Emma-Flournoy It’s Not That Complicated and Joyfully at home are both good.
@Bluejay I feel you with living in the country and there being no people. And I live within half an hour of a largish city.It still seems that the people I’s like to be friends with all live to far away. But maybe that’s because I’m kind of picky with my friends.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Eyekey Productions??? Or something like that? They entered Chuck’s first and second competition and won first place. We got third place in the second year and the same the next year.
And I’ve watched Off Track. It’s a well made move. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess; @daeus; @faithdk; @christi-eaton; @dragon-snapper; @ingridrd; @gretald; @spradlin;
Awww, you guys. You are all so wonderful. Thanks so much for the encouragement.If you want to suggest topics to write more poems like this I’d welcome them with open arms.
(@spradlin, I might just submit this. 🙂 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess; @daeus; @faithdk; @chrisit-eaton; @dragon-snapper; @indridrd; @gretald; @spradlin;
Awww, you guys. You are all so wonderful. Thanks so much for the encouragement.If you want to suggest topics to write more poems like this I’d welcome them with open arms.
(@spradlin, I might just submit this. 🙂 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy Thanks for the suggestions. At the moment I am trying to read through ever biography that we own. Which is a lot, but it will be good.
I’m in the middle of reading about Hudson Taylor and his life is so amazing. He really trust in God to provide at the right time.
No way! *It’s a small world after all* I keep finding people who know…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Ooohhh…lovely. Great work, @bluejay. 🙂
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay DUDETTE! THIS IS AWESOME! SUBMIT IT!!! 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Wow, great poem! I love the shape of it, too. Great work!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ok. New statement. He is my all time favorite villain ever.
@Daeus I think it’s safe to say I concur. And even if it isn’t… I concur.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h That’s totally amazing. God is wonderful.
I think youth events are great. It’s so much nicer when you can be with other Christian people like yourself. It’s one thing I miss a lot, as I live in the country with no close Christians nearby.
At least KP allows me to be with people even if it is over the internet. 🙂 -
Anna Brie replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@hope We’re Bria Snow and Aella94, both easy to find.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay You’ve done visual poetry!!!! (I love visual poetry)
I think it’s great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy OOOOH, the mask thing was perfect.
Ok. New statement. He is my all time favorite villain ever.
I — I…
…I need to watch that again.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOODNESS SOMEBODY ELSE FEELS LIKE I DO!!!!!!!! Seriously, I’d given up hope.
Seriously, he might just be my all time favorite villain ever.
I concur. Most vehemently. With everything you said. Don’t let me start ranting; I’ll never finish.
One other clever thing they did with him (though it doesn’t have much to do with his character) is…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess & @dragon-snapper I’ve got to stop now and go and cook lunch. I got a poem writing which I’ve posted in the poetry forum for people to look and comment on. So head over there…. 🙂 *disconnects call*
-
BlueJay started the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
I’ve never written a poem like this before, so I thought I’d see what you guys thought of it and any suggestions that you have to make it better.
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @faithdk; @overcomer; @jess; @dragon-snapper; @winter-rose; @ivy-rose; @anna-brie; @warrioroftherealm; @clairec; @spradlin; @jadamae; @hislittlerose;…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*laughs with you* I know, isn’t it amazing?!? 😛 @jess What will they think of next???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*laughs with you* I know, isn’t it amazing?!? 😛
- Load More
