@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Subscribe in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay The Home> Forums> General Site info> Questions How To: Subscribe is for navigation purposes. For instance, general site info is a subcategory of the forum, so it is listed after it. Those are links. I don’t know why it says subscribe at the end of that navigation sequence. It’s just black text for me. No link. Doesn’t do anything. In any…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy, You’re probably going to get a chance to read a lot more. I like writing poems like this.
@dragon-snapper Yes, I was reading through the dictionary and thesaurus as I wrote it. 🙂It was rather interesting, because the two that I struggled on, gentleness and self-control are two that I have major failings in. So I obviously know…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*looks around for another way to communicate.* @dragon-snapper stop*temper, temper, colonel* stop Hopes you’ve watched Hogan’s Heroes. stop. If not, stop, you should. Stop.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*looks around for another way to communicate.* @dragon-snapper stop*temper, temper, colonel* stop Hopes you’ve watch Hogan’s Heroes. stop. If not, stop, you should. Stop.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*tries to communicate**finds no phone**pouts*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay this is really interesting. I’ve never read a poem quite like this before, but I like it. Nothing really to point out. Great job.
-
BlueJay started the topic Subscribe in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 1 month ago
Who can tell me about the “Subscribe” options when I’m in a forum. So basically, when I click on, say, this topic, up the top, there is a list that reads Home> Forums> General Site info> Questions How To: Subscribe.
What is it for? Who should I tag? @daeus?????? -
BlueJay started the topic Subscribe in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 1 month ago
Who can tell me about the “Subscribe” options when I’m in a forum. So basically, when I click on, say, this topic up the top, there is a list that reads Home> Forums> General Site info> Questions How To: Subscribe.
What is it for? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay great @Bluejay. I got 1,020 words written, and I was working on a dream-sequence, so I’m pretty happy. 😛 Those are kinda tricky. 😉
What did you get, @Dragon-Snapper? *folds claws primly* I didn’t waste my time melting up the plastic seats, dear fellow dragoness.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I think I’ve found what I need. I’ve posted it in the poem forum, so if you could jump over and have a look that would be great.
I’m stopping writing now too, (@dragon-snapper; @lightningmouse (if you joined us) I got…one poem written. 🙂
-
BlueJay started the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay, yet another visual poem. Hey, as anyone but me on KP written one? I’d love to talk to you then. Please tell me what you think of this.
@daeus, @overcomer, @kate-flournoy, @sarah-h, @warrioroftherealm, @dragon-snapper, @ingridrd, @gretald, @clairec, @anna-brie, @rolena-hatfield, @winter-rose, @jess, @lightningmouse,…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh, well in that case… um… eh… for gentleness…compassion on the wounded? Healing in your hands?
And for self-control… um… disciplined wisdom? Rule over your spirit? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I’m using the ones I have, I need more. I know, I know. To want more is greedy…but *tears collect in eyes* I need them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I’m using the ones I have, I need more. I know, I know. To want more is greedy…but *tear collect in eyes* I need them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I’m using the ones I have, I need more. I know, I know. To want more is greedy…but *tear collect in eyes* I need them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper *hugs phone tightly.* Smaug….Smaug….tries to remember where she has read that name. Oh yes, hmmmm…..no, I don’t think that’s what I want.
Ooo I like Soft-spoken. No sure any of the self-controls are quite what I want………. Thanks for the input though. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Sorry @Bluejay I’m stuck. The ones you have sound good. What’s wrong with them?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I need a bit of help @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @lightningmouse, @everyone-I-tagged-before
I’m trying to write a poem on the fruits of the Spirit and I’ve gotten stuck on Gentleness and Self-control. What can you tell me about them? I need words that describe them. i.e. Faithfulness-remaining true.
I’ve come up with; Soft touch &…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*reads notice* ahh, makes note to self. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Daeus’ secretary would like to post on the cork board that he doesn’t write on Sundays either. If you would like to write with him, please check in on weekdays or Saturdays prior to about 5 pm EST. Thanks.
–My Secretary
- Load More
