@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Whoa! That’s amazing. Yeah, it does it for me when I post poems too. Can you tell me how to do one? What are the steps? What makes you choose what to put next?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Whoa! That’s amazing. I’ve never seen a poem like that before. Can you tell me how to do one? What are the steps?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
And to clarify this, it is JUST the Hobbit. NOT LOTR!!!! (I haven’t read it.)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I don’t mind. I tend to sit in front of my computer until inspiration hits me and then I write a poem. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Idea – Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
Sorry it’s on the side. I can’t rotate it. 🙁
-
BlueJay started the topic The Idea – Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
Here’s another poem for critiquing.
@faithdk; @spardlin; @daeus; @kate-flournoy; @dragon-snapper; @clairec; @overcomer; @gretald; @ingridrd; @winter-rose; @everyone
(I’ve had to do it with a photo, so that it’s the right shape.) 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy @daeus @dragon-snapper I got 99 words written and that finished a poem for me.
@jess I can keep going with you. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hey @Daeus, that’s definitely not time wasted. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hey @dragon-snapper, that’s still millions of times better than nothing.
I actually didn’t edit like I had thought I would earlier this day, but I was outside earlier and started doing some serious brainstorming about my fantasy world and I spent all this time writing my thoughts down.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hey @draggon-snapper, that’s still millions of times better than nothing.
I actually didn’t edit like I had thought I would earlier this day, but I was outside earlier and started doing some serious brainstorming about my fantasy world and I spent all this time writing my thoughts down.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hey, that’s not bad @Dragon-Snapper. I got 759. What about you, @Bluejay, @Daeus?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*trudges through sand dunes.*
I can write, I have no idea what to write about, but I’ll try. I’ll have a short break at some point, but it won’t be long.
@kate-flournoy @daeus
*Sand everywhere* Any suggestions of what to do….? -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, that was mean of me. 🙁 🙁 🙁 Begs humbly for forgiveness
But to cheer you all up…….
THE HOBBIT.
@daeus Can you please find out where people can get the book if they need a copy. Everyone else get your copy and start reading the first two chapters. You’ve got a week to read them and then on the 9th of September we’ll start.
I’ll make…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, that was mean of me. 🙁 🙁 🙁 Begs humbly for forgiveness
But to cheer you all up…….
THE HOBBIT.
@daeus Can you please find out where people can get the book if they need a copy. Everyone else get you copy and start reading the first two chapters. You’ve got a week to read them and then on the 9th of September we’ll start. I’ll back a…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I am exploring new territory today.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @zo…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @zo…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Reporting for duty, Cap’n @Daeus. Er… what’s with the sand?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*Mounts sand dune. Surveys landscape* Hey ho, where are my writing friends? @kate-flournoy @bluejay @draggon-snapper @anyone else.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@sarah-h I took a photo of the poem and then pretended that I was changing my profile pic. That allowed me to get a link and post it here. 🙂
- Load More
