@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Lying in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hmm, yes. Lying is certainly a bigger subject than is just covered in one verse.
If you’ve never used this site, you need to check it out. https://www.openbible.info/topics/lying
I think some of the best references in this list are Psalm 101:7, Proverbs 12:19, John 8:44, Proverbs 13:5, Psalm 34:13
Also, a note on the verse about the lord hating…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yeees, we totally need to do this for Disney. Kingdom Pen shall take over the galexy!
I didn’t know that the force was in the blood. Huh, I wonder how Anakin got it then.
As I’ve said, I hope Rey remains a nobody, but she probably is the daughter of some Jedi and I guess Luke would be the obvious one. Though I wouldn’t prefer that, I do have to…[Read more]
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@lightningmouse I like PA. I’ve been to Gettysburg, Lancaster, and Pittsburgh. I love Sight and Sound and Gettysburg.
I live in Ohio, where there are a lot of trees, a lot of grass, and a lot of houses. I’m in a suburb, but we’ve got a bunch of trees in our backyard, so I get to see all kinds of birds, the occasional deer, skunks (regularly),…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Lying in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, I know I’m late in this discussion. I read it a while ago and didn’t have anything to say. But I was thinking last night and came up with something else. Now, I’m not saying I agree with what I’m about to say, I’m just throwing it out there.
Does the Bible ever say not to lie– ever?
The commandment that we all associate with “Do not lie”…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus @bluejay @Dragon-Snapper @Anne-Swiftblade @Kate-flournoy
Who else thinks that Rey is somehow related to the Skywalkers? I mean, the Force seems to be hereditary (since it has to do with mitichlorians in the blood, even though it really stinks that the entire Force hinges on these little living things in the blood). Is it possible that Luke…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay I’m in! The Hobbit is one of my favorites!
-
Greta replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay
Sorry I can’t participate! I’d really love to, but school is a lot of work this year…I’m sure you know how that goes. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@sarah-h Thank you. I’ll see what I can do. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ha! we posted at the same time. Great job. Your computer must be smoking.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Ok, I stopped now. I made edits on an intro and a first chapter. Hopefully your writing went well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I wasn’t going to write now, but I’m going to do some beta reading if you’re fine with that.
-
Greta replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years ago
@aella No problem. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy STARS!!!! I know what I shall do with my day now. *Runs off singing stars*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus I got 243 written and finished a chapter, so we’re just about even. I’m not sure what’s with me today… I just can’t seem to be able to concentrate. My mind is a melted mess of random fragments. I had to do some research on burn scarring and burns in general, and I’ve been processing critique/corrections from @Hope, not to mention I’ve had…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Unfortunately I have to leave to do something, but I got 209 written and finished up a scene, which I feel is pretty good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy And we’re off! I’m all fingers.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
All right @Daeus. Thirty minutes?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus… eh… probably 2:40 at this point. I’ll tag you when I start, and if that works for you, great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Hmm, I don’t know. *Thinks* I think I could go for a thirty-minute dash. When will you be writing again?
- Load More
