@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia You’ve got it, girl! I am so sorry. 🙁 Pets are like family members.
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Anne-Swiftblade HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *all of the many thumbs up* *throws much confetti and other celebratory things* *adds more ice cream and cake to the pile* One can never have too much cake and ice cream. 😀 😀 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Editing Advice (Poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@overcomer
No problem! Glad I could help. 🙂I don’t want to make it too uniform because I want it to meander like the inner thoughts it’s supposed to reflect.
Oh, I see. That’s a really good idea. 😉 Hard to strike that balance, though, I’d imagine. 🙂
-
Greta posted an update 10 years ago
@christi-eaton By the way, CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING THE WRITING TEAM!!! That’s so awesome, and God’s going to use you in great ways. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sweet Sixteen, too! Hope your day is awesome! 😀

Hope you like chocolate cake! 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sweet Sixteen, too! Hope your day is awesome! 😀

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I joined you for about 10 minutes (if you were still writing) I am working on another poem. Have to run now. Bye. *leaves*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I don’t know if I’m too late, but I can go for 15 minutes. *starts* (and thanks 🙂 )
-
Greta posted an update 10 years ago
@bluejay Love the profile picture! That is a great quote. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Claire-C
I love this topic idea!@Sarah-h
I’ll definitely pray. Learning languages is hard, especially when you’re trying to learn them quickly. Speaking and listening to native speakers is the hardest part, but with God, anything is possible. 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Again, I’m late…but WELCOME TO KINGDOM PEN!!! I recognize you from Hope’s blog (I’m gretald on there). 😉
Yesssss! I love your book choices! Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and The Mysterious Benedict Society are some of my favorites. 🙂 -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Duolingo is an awesome resource for language learning! I’m also learning Spanish currently, so if you want a non-judgemental practice buddy, I’d be more than happy to lend a hand! 😉 I need help myself since I’ll probably be interning somewhere in Latin/South America this coming summer. 🙂
@bluejay That profile pic is legit one of my…[Read more]
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Duolingo is an awesome resource for language learning! I’m also learning Spanish currently, so if you want a non-judgemental practice buddy, I’d be more than happy to lend a hand! 😉 I need help myself since I’ll probably be interning somewhere in Latin/South America this coming summer. 🙂
@bluejay That profile pic is legit one of my…[Read more]
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Duolingo is an awesome resource for language learning! I’m also learning Spanish currently, so if you want a non-judgemental practice buddy, I’d be more than happy to lend a hand! 😉 I need help myself since I’ll probably be interning somewhere in Latin/South America this coming summer. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@bluejay Seems like you did a pretty good job with the huge limitations of trying to fit all those words in there. One thing to note is that the lines:
“His words must be erroneously
They definitely weren’t symmetrically”
are not grammatically correct because of their -ly endings.As far as improvement, because of your limitations, I think your b…[Read more]
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
“It is when we believe that something happens.” – Smith Wigglesworth
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Thanks. 🙂 It is a little bit hard to read, so I’m think of changing it, but I’m not sure what too. *surprise*
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
- Load More

Thank you so much @gretald. You are super sweet. 🙂 I’m so excited for this opportunity.