@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Julia R. started the topic Art Sharing and How to Do It in the forum Art 10 years ago
Some of you have asked to see my drawings, (definitely @christi-eaton) but I can’t figure out how to put them on the site. I have tried everything (well, everything except what actually gets them on…) yes, even copy-and-paste. Can someone, maybe @daeus @anne-swiftblade @bluejay @dragon-snapper @gretald @ingridrd @hope-ann help me or shake me…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess *pulls up a chair for you.* Sit down and join in. 🙂 *once you get your breath back*
@anna-brie *pulls up second chair for you* Awesome. It’s been awhile since we wrote together. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess *pulls up a chair for you.* Sit down and join in. 🙂 *once you get your breath back*
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I Can write for a bit now.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess great. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h; @daeus; @overcomer; @winter-rose; @jess; @anna-brie; @clairec; @anyone-else
Who’s going to write with me??? (for 45 minutes) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
It was 10:08am (Thursday) when you posted that question. 🙂 @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
It was 10:08am Thursday when you posted that question. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I will be praying. (tag @corissa-maiden-of-praise and @hope for you. Read Anne’s post with her request above Corissa and Hope)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Psst @anne-of-lothlorien It was actually Hannah Krynicki that beat you to saying “bestistest” not Daeus. He was second. 🙂 *disappears in a puff of smoke*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Psst @anne-of-lorthlorien It was actually Hannah Krynicki that beat you to saying “bestistest” not Daeus. He was second. 🙂 *disappears in a puff of smoke*
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h
I’ve read I Kissed Dating Goodbye and Do Hard Things. There’ both good though make sure you don’t take I Kissed Dating Goodbye as a formula that will make everything work. A tool to help you make wise choices and explain them to you friends but not a formula. As we’ve seen recently on KP, there’s many ways people can get to being engaged/married. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*runs in a whole day late*
@Anne-Swiftblade Happy Birthday! I pray that God blesses you in your next year. I know sixteen can be a confusing time of life, but you’ll get though it. I wish I could say thing will get simpler, but they don’t. But God is in control so we don’t need to worry. -
Daeus replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well, since Facebook already knows these things, I may as well reveal to you all that I’m 18. Birthday is May 26. Enjoy your knowledge of these top not so secret things.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I was learning Spanish a few years back so I’ll join in.
I have a couple of prayer requests.
One, I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing with my life. Possibilities include various Christian training and missionary ventures, volunteering with a local Christian organization, writing articles for the web, becoming a freelancer fiction…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’m seventeen and my birthday is March 24. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Actually, it never even crossed my mind that she learned it way too fast. Maybe it would have peeved me if I had thought of it, but since I didn’t, I guess I’ll just imagine I’m still innocent and remain content.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Aha! I was wondering when you’d show up. (moderators notice stalkers). Glad you finally poked your head above water. Drowning certainly isn’t recommended.
There’s lots of stuff to do on the forum. For instance…
If you make a big writing discovery, share it so we can all know about it too
Brainstorm with others about your story…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes we did the Modern Major General song. Oscar did a great job with that. Thank thee for thy compliment, my lady. 😉 Fredrick was the only one who was 5 & 1/2 yrs. We tried to keep our voices deeper, but it really didn’t matter too much, as long as we didn’t sing like a soprano. 🙂 Some of the notes were a bit too deep…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes we did the Modern Major General. Oscar did a great job with that. Thank thee for thy compliment, my lady. 😉 Fredrick was the only one who was 5 & 1/2 yrs. We tried to keep our voices deeper, but it really didn’t matter too much, as long as we didn’t sing like a soprano. 🙂 Some of the notes were a bit too deep for me…[Read more]
- Load More
