@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper: Yes, that would totally ruin Rey and Finn. I would like to see them have a brother-sister kind of friendship. But whoever said there had to be romance in this movie? We already dealt with Anikin and Padme, and Han and Leia. Do we need Rey to fall in love? Simple answer:
Nope. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
*winks* 😉
-
Julia R. replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I like @daeus ‘s idea about dividing up America. In fact, maybe it won’t even be America any more. We could end up as some other country’s territory, or Texas could secede, or something like that!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Haha Yes screaming is fun as long as you don’t have to do it. When you actually need to scream it is generally scary.
I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of the theatre Sight and Sound, but I’ve seen Joseph via DVD and Potiphar’s wife actually has an awesome role. 🙂
So the detective is allowed to ask any question he/she…[Read more] -
Julia R. replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@his-instrument: (Ha, I’m not sure why I’m telling you this over forum because I live in the same house as you) It’s hard to choose between utopian or dystopian for a future world. Almost no one picks utopian because our world keeps getting worse and worse by the day, so the logical choice is to go with a crazy, messed-up world that our…[Read more]
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
Keep moving forward. Even the snail reached the ark by persevering. ~ Rick Warren
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@his-instrument I have played this kind of game before. It’s a little bit different to what you do though. We play it inside with the lights out. The detective is in a different room. Someone the murderer squeezes someone’s shoulder and they scream and drop “dead” them the detective comes in and has to figure out who done it.…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@julia-r The next one will be in October some time. We have not been told when. 🙂
Nice profile pic @lightningmouse 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Entirely beyond my capacity to predict. Way too many factors, most ones we wouldn’t even think of. If you’re writing for, 2290 though, my best idea would be to have a global collapse, and rising dictators, though not an all out dystopia, and then have things improve from there and then have 2290 be when things are starting to dip back down again.…[Read more]
-
Julia R. replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Clairec: Somehow I missed this six-word story contest! I love making up story starters. Do you know when (or if) there will be another one?
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Wait, I think I entered this. Did my crazy finnicky email not send it? Ah well. Here’s the one I thought up.
“It was very curious, this B-O-O-K.” (If B-O-O-K can be counted as a single word, IDK XP).
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec *many thumbs up* 😉
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I have always wanted to go out in the middle of a woods somewhere wearing a cape and carrying a knapsack and sleep on the leaves. I’m gonna do it someday.
I did get the amazing chance to play a hiding game in the woods during a moonlit night last year. It was great. It was one of those games where one person is “it” and…[Read more] -
Hannah R. started the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
So I’m going to try sci-fi. Never done it before. The setting is 2290, almost 300 years in the future. And that leaves me with a problem, because I have no idea what the future will be like.
There are two ways I could take this.
1) I could assume that our hopes and prayers will be answered, the world will return from the brink of the great Abyss…[Read more] -
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yes, agreed. It would be a mistake to put Rey and Fin together. Not that it would be bad necessarily, but there’s just no reason to.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, first of all I love that you’re from Lothlorien (I’m from Rivendell myself). Second of all, I did consider how quickly Rey came to understand the force– I guess I just determined that it was even stronger in her blood than in anyone else’s.
I think Rey and Fin shouldn’t have a romantic relationship. Their relationship seemed…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Escribiendo en Español in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Bonjour mes amis! Je ne parle pas Espanol– j’etudie francais. But I greatly admire the fact that you all are learning Spanish. I can say “Hola” but that’s pretty much it– let me know if there are any other French-learning or French-speaking people out there. 🙂
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*pops in* If you do write a story using the stories, you should *dramatic pause for completely expected Sarah thought* submit it. 😀 😀 😀
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia Praise! So glad to hear that. 🙂 Keep us posted on her recovery!
- Load More
