@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yep, I sure can. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Waahh! He comes back and I’m not here. Sorry I missed you @daeus. Singing lesson every Wednesday morning. But I should be around tomorrow.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Howdy all. I know I’ve been off here for a bit, but I’m charging back in. With or without you all I will be writing till 9 (but preferably with). Let me tag the trio. @bluejay @dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy
-
Julia R. changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
Julia R. replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay: I have read Revelation! I hope the Rapture as mentioned in Matt. 24: 41 and Luke 17: 35 happens kind of as Left Behind says it will :). I sure don’t want to be around for the rest of Revelation! Earthquakes and plagues and all manner of awful stuff. Eternity is so confusing! Our feeble human minds don’t have the capacity to understand…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I actually though it might be from that but I am very unfamiliar with How to Train Your Dragon.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I can’t remember all the ones that I’ve seen, but one of them was Gift of the Night Fury.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise & @ingridrd I have not yet seen Courageous. I have seen Flywheel, Facing the Giants and War Room. Courageous and Fireproof are still to come.
@dragon-snapper I have no idea where you got the last names from, but WELL DONE!!!! 🙂 Have you seen the short How to Train your Dragons??? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise & ingridrd I have not yet seen Courageous. I have seen Flywheel, Facing the Giants and War Room. Courageous and Fireproof are still to come.
@dragon-snapper I have no idea where you got the last names from, but WELL DONE!!!! 🙂 Have you seen the short How to Train your Dragons??? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I have not yet seen Courageous. I have seen Flywheel, Facing the Giants and War Room. Courageous and Fireproof are still to come.
@dragon-snapper I have no idea where you got the last names from, but WELL DONE!!!! 🙂 Have you seen the short How to Train your Dragons??? -
Ingrid replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oh, @bluejay and @corissa-maiden-of-praise! I love The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry and Beyond the Mask! And Courageous is amazing, so if you haven’t seen it, @bluejay, you should. 🙂
-
Greta posted an update 10 years ago
@zoe-wingfeather Hi!!! I haven’t seen you on here for a while. How are you doing? Are you taking any Landry classes this year? 😀
-
I’m doing well. Yeah, school is stressful this year…still fun, though. 😉
No, I wish! I couldn’t fit French II into my schedule this year. 🙁
I’m taking just Physics with Landry and with other online schools Mythology, Latin III, AP English Language (LOVE THIS CLASS!!!), and Pre-Calculus, and then I’m doing History at home. 🙂 -
I love, love, LOVE AP Language! It is so fun (well, most of the time 😉 )! We’ve been learning rhetorical strategies and writing (a LOT) and reading a book called “Hunger of Memory.” So far, I’ve learned how to analyze texts better and write better. 🙂
-
-
Julia R. and
Hannah Whatley are now friends 10 years ago -
Greta and
Hannah Whatley are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay and
Hannah Whatley are now friends 10 years ago -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Bluejay I had a bit of pain many months ago and got an x-ray and they said it should settle down for a while. And it actually stopped hurting sometime Friday. I’d just been away over the weekend, and busy on Monday.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
@clairec To insert a picture from your computer on to KP, try this.
1. Go and “change” your profile picture.
2. Use the picture you wish in insert. DON’T SAVE YOUR CHANGES!
3. On the right is a small box that shows you want your pic will look like.
4. Right hand click on that.
5. Click view image info
6. High light all the text beside “location”…[Read more] -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic The Hobbit in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
Hey, girl! @bluejay I will not be able to do this book this go around. The semester has been crazy busy! I do hope to jump in on the next one though. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*loves Hogan’s heroes* 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anna-brie Wisdom teeth are so like that. Give you pain and then nothing happens. But that’s wonderful that the pain has gone. I was praying about it just this morning. The Lord is faithful and caring.
- Load More
