-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird novel idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2, okay, that sounds like a good idea. I just felt sorry for Emberlee 😀 it’s a really pretty name, by the way
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@WarrenLuther04, maybe the mice and rats are tired of being food for cats so they rebel and take out their anger on this poor kitty. It sounds like a very unique idea!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@WarranLuther04, maybe the mice and rats are tired of being food for cats so they rebel and take out their anger on this poor kitty. It sounds like a very unique idea!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@celticcailin, helloooo!!!! my goodness, I think I am the first one to comment here!! Welcome (officially, since you’ve been here a while!) to the bestistest place on the internet! (I’m not entirely sure why, but that seems to be the ritual here, so I’m saying it!). I love horses too, do you own/ride any? my family has two Standardbreds and a…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@celticcailin, helloooo!!!! my goodness, I think I am the first one to comment here!! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! (I’m not entirely sure why, but that seems to be the ritual here, so I’m saying it!). I love horses too, do you own/ride any? my family has two Standardbreds and a Shetland and I love horseriding, though I don’t…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird novel idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2, the phoenix idea sounds cool too. Just a question though, why does poor Emberlee not get a phoenix? and if she doesn’t get a phoenix, what’s her role in the story?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird novel idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2, cool I’ll work on it when I get some spare time (ha-ha, spare time…) I’ll make some time to write it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@koryn-Koch, welcome to Kingdom Pen! Wow, having eight (or nine?) younger siblings must be incredibly difficult! I’m the eldest of five, and that’s…yeah, hard sometimes! I hope you enjoy it here!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character's Age in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99, you might be more knowledgeable than you think 😀 And I definitely agree with you about role-model vs relatability
@thelifeofkatie, thanks for that! I’ve experienced the same thing, if I reread a book I often get very different things out of it than the first time I read it. That’s one of my favourite things about doing a…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird novel idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@epicaddie2, Major Oak sounds pretty cool too! I’ve never heard of it before, but you could definitely do a Robin Hood themed story about it! Maybe we could both write a story about the bonsai and then come back and compare notes. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@epicaddie2, yeah its pretty great. I love that part of homeschooling too. And the fact that I don’t have to spend six hours in a classroom!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird novel idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@epicaddie2, yeah I once read a children’s picture book about the bonsai but never a story narrated by the tree itself. I think it would be pretty cool.
The Ents are my brother’s favourite part of the Lord of the Rings! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character's Age in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
Sorry @kate-flournoy, I always get your tag wrong!
-
SeekJustice started the topic Character's Age in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey there KeePers!
I need advice. Currently I’m looking at how I’ll need to improve my WIP and what I need to change as I get ready to start on my second draft. I’ve identified a few things I want to change but I’m in two minds about my mc’s age. The novel is a superhero/scifi YA but my character is 24/25ish.
My question is: do you think I should…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird novel idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@epicaddie2, I agree that it probably wouldn’t work for a novel, but a short story told from the pov of a tree would be fascinating. Like Elizabeth said, there are some really awesome and old trees in the world. Maybe a historical short story about a famous tree that lived through a historical event? You could Google the Hiroshima Bonsai tree,…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey @epicaddie2 welcome to Kingdom Pen. Yay!! Another homeschooler!! I have been homeschooled my whole life too and I love it! What’s your favourite aspect of homeschooling?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Shannon, no worries! I enjoy Lee Kernaghan and Graeme Connors, but I also do like some American country, Garth Brooks and Alan Jackson.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Shannon!! Welcome! I am also homeschooled and enjoy country music (though I mostly listen to Australian country)!I hope you enjoy your time here!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@clairec, that’s pretty cool! I’ll try and remember to pray for you and your performance. what part did you get?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Interested in giving me some feedback? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@clairec, no worries!
- Load More
