-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, unfortunately I’m about to go out!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 no worries. I’ve been kidnapped by Pinterest anyway. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey @jessi-rae welcome to Kingdom Pen. Oh, you like fairy tale retellings??? Me too, my current project is a beauty and the beast retelling and I’m enjoying it so much! Um…what question hasn’t been asked yet? Do you have a german shepherd? If so, what his/her name? I really like your profile pic, so cute!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m here but I’m not sure for how long! How are you doing?
-
SeekJustice started the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey all! I’m in need of some new reading material and I’m wanting to delve deeper into some old classics. So, basically what I’m asking is: what are your favourite classics? What would you suggest I look for?
I’ll tag a couple of people, but feel free to add your suggestions. @daeus, @that_writer_girl_99 @Kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @jane-maree @d…[Read more] -
SeekJustice started the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey all! I’m in need of some new reading material and I’m wanting to delve deeper into some old classics. So, basically what I’m asking is: what are your favourite classics? What would you suggest I look for?
I’ll tag a couple of people, but feel free to add your suggestions. @daeus, @that_writer_girl_99 @Kateflournoy @emma-flournoy @jane-maree @dr…[Read more] -
SeekJustice started the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey all! I’m in need of some new reading material and I’m wanting to delve deeper into some old classics. So, basically what I’m asking is: what are your favourite classics? What would you suggest I look for?
I’ll tag a couple of people, but feel free to add your suggestions. @daeus, @that_writer_girl_99 @Kateflournoy @emmaflournoy @jane-maree @dra…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Beta-Readers for a Short story? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia, certainly! The link is further up on the page and should still be working. You can either comment on the piece or you can make some comments here, I don’t mind.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic When is it "to late" to outline your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I second everyone else here, it is never too late to outline and I thoroughly suggest you do it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@perfectfifths @Shannon. I wouldn’t recommend vegemite chocolate. Vegemite was made for toast NOT chocolate.
@f5a8c3e92 Actually yeah, thinking about it, it doesn’t sound so bad. It might even be nice. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@perfectfifths Vegemite is wonderful when taken in small doses. otherwise…urgh.
@jane-maree, we’re really an odd bunch aren’t we? We are ridiculously proud of our convict ancestry and people like Ben Hall and Ned Kelly and the Breaker. I wonder what’s wrong with us.
@Shannon you might be interested to know that a year or two ago Cadbury…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, good night! *leans back against bookshelf and puzzles over timezones, since you are going to bed and I am eating lunch…*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 aha! I thought so, most of my friends were born in ’99 as well, but I got to be born in 2000.
@catwing, fair enough. I suppose 99 does look pretty cool. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I’m not sure about the Url, I’ve never tried
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @that_writer_girl_99 I feel its important for you to know that I have just returned to my computer with a salad sandwich.
(also, I’m a curious person. @that_writer_girl_99 were you born in ’99? If not, why the 99? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Shannon, I do like salad, most types anyway, however, most people do not crave salad.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, if it makes you feel better they’re all feral and most of them have nasty Australian diseases, so you probably wouldn’t want to eat them anyway. I could offer a hibernating snake?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@majerot, I love the Psalms too. I remember complaining to my mum when I was really young about how boring they are, but since then I’ve grown to appreciate them more. Romans is also really good. I actually just like the whole Bible. 😀 Olio also sounds really interesting.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 ah yes, its and it’s. I dislike that one too.
@catwing, well, it’s winter here, so there are like no bugs really. Or fish either. There are plenty of bunny rabbits though. - Load More
