-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@emily thank you! I like your new profile photo too. Its really pretty 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing I don’t usually mind editing. I just hate rweriting. But still its good and I won’t ever get published if I don’t edit.
Okay, it sounds like a fun song! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing Scarlet by Marissa Meyer is actually a really good riding hood retelling though.
My little brother was the same. It was his favourite movie for ages.
Anyway i need to go. My family is going away for the weekend so i need to pack. I got heaps written though. Three pages when I usually only get one done. Yay! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing anything to do with little red riding hood has always creeped me out. I would hate to even think of a horror version of it! Film scores tend to be really good though. Me likes listening to How to train your dragon and Lord of the rings. Also the Flash’s soundtrack
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g urgh! Twilight! *shudders violently*. A vampire and I think the other bloke is a werewolf? What is attractive about that? *continues to mumble incoherently* farewell, friend!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing I see. So basically the parents were letting the children join a group of fallen angels? That is a bit problematic.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m listening to The World will know from the Newsies. Highly motivational for editing
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing yes it is!
Rewriting can be a pain! I have a half finished rewrite of a novel which I just ended up putting away because it confused me so much.i haven’t seen Despicable Me in years so I don’t know the song you speak of but Ok!
I’m guilty of underprotective parents too. 😕
@salome01w4g yay! *throws confetti, glitter, feathers whatever…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@epicaddie2 colds are no fun. Definitely praying for you. ☺ *encouraging smile sent across the oceans*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing I shall join you! I do feel a lot better. I’m still very sore (I don’tknow what’s wrong with me but my mum is going to make me a doctor’s appointment) but i feel a lot better emotionally. I realised i need to stop seeing everything as a chore and see it as something fun. Especially my story. I love this story, I want to make it better,…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g @amy-l-klob Aha, I was going to suggest you talk to Hannah. Her story sounds really cool. I don’t know much about the american revpolution but I love reading and writing stories set in WW1. Hannah had started a hf thread but I don’t think we got very far. However, if we have one more hf writer to join our ranks…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@amy-l-klob Welcome!! I love history too! I also like drama and I’m learning currently how to write a play (I’ve written lots of novels, but never tried a play before, so I’m really excited!)
Not sure if anyone has asked you already, what kind of things do you like to write? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing great news!
@salome01w4g @epicaddie2 how’s your moving going?
@anne-of-lothlorien how’s your family and your baby sister?
@Dragon-snapper @clairec @indridrd and everyone else. I would love your prayers at the moment. Lately I’ve been trying to do too much and its been wearing me down. I feel so tired both physically and emotionally ( not…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic NaNoWriMo Out Of Season in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@hannah-c I’ll hopefully be doing NaNo in November but I’d be more than happy to try it in January. In Australia we have summer holidays through the whole month so I won’t have much to do then. If you’re interested though, there is Camp NaNo in April and July, which is pretty much the same as NaNo you just get to choose your own wordcount.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@daeus I’m super good at saying I’ll do things and then getting overwhelmed and leaving everything to the last minute. Not a good stress-free lifestyle.
At the moment I’m trying to finish off a novel I’ve been asked to beta read and get my own novel ready for alpha readers so I don’t think I will have time. However it sounds like something I…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing sorry I missed you! I was out visiting. the book progresses!! Not really, but I am ever so slowly getting there. I think I underestimated the amount of time and work this was going to be. *frowns worriedly and retreats wielding red pen*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@daughteroftheking that’s very true. I guess I’m kind of used to having to edit everything now and I don’t see my first drafts as a failure, per se, just as a beginning. I need to have a bad first draft so that I can have a better second draft. I just haven’t learnt to see guitar that way yet!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing farewell!
@daughteroftheking I hate not being good at things as soon as I try them. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing slowly. hopefully I’ll get to work on it some more today.
@daughteroftheking thanks for your run-on sentence of encouragement. 😀 I will enjoy being able to play guitar…it’s just the initial “What on earth does that weird curly pretty thing mean or do and what on earth does C mean or G or F or…I’m so confused”. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing its like trying to work out a foreign language
- Load More
