-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper three names for one character? Well done! I have a lot of little things that don’t fit together or make sense which I’m just smoothing out at the moment, 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m currently editing as well. My novel which a few alpha readers are going to go through soon. I’m just fixing up a few things.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper yay!!!! I thought I was going to be writing solo today. 😀 What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper @Emily @catwing @salome01w4g @jane-maree @shannon I’ll be on in half an hour to do some editing. any one to join me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@radically-surrendered yes, I live in Australia! it’s pretty amazing here, @jane-maree @clairec @perfectfifths are all Aussie too, and there are a few more floating around. I love other countries too, and it’d be fascinating to visit Mexico one day. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper bye!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree @salome01w4g @dragon-snapper welcome!! I am starting my editing now. I super excited because I’m almost finished my rewriting!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @salome01w4g @Shannon @Emily @dragon-snapper I’m back!! I will be editing in about half an hour if anyone wants to join me. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield thank you! (I have mysteriously gained three followers overnight!) I’m not working on all those stories at once, they’re just the stories I currently have going. :D. There are quite a lot of them though, aren’t there?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@joy @Tatiana I’m planning on doing NaNo. I’ve done both the camps this year, but I’ve never done the official. both of your stories sound really interesting!! I’m working on a dystopian, which is another thing I’ve never done before.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@radically-surrendered welcome!! I’m SeekJustice, also seventeen. Mexico sounds like a really interesting place to live (I’m from Australia)! And all those languages!! I know the tiniest bit of German, which I picked up while I was writing a book about a German boy, but I’ve always wanted to learn it properly. 😀 Everyone seems to have flooded you…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I have a blog.https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com/ I’m only fairly new to the world of blogging though 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@emily no worries. See you all soon!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@shannon let me give youcan education in Aussie slang, my friend. Bloke is the term for a man. The correct term for a woman is sheila. No idea why.
(But even the most aussie aussies I know don’t really say it so…)
Bloke and mate are both used a lot though.
Thank you. Australia has a really cool zoo in a little town called Dubbo and that’s…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Epicaddie2 yay!
@catwing thanks -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing thank you for the farewell. *tucks chocolates away in pockets of car trip*.
It seems to me that humans don’t run away from things they don’t like, they just pretend they don’t exist, for the most part. I think you’re okay. 😉 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g the singer was Nick Jonas in Les Mis. We found a lot of the things he did and said quite amusing.
I know! I shall miss you too. But never fear @catwing I’m bringing my editing with me and will work on it during the long car trip. 🙂 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Also @dragon-snapper @catwing @shannon @emily @salome01w4g @daughteroftheking My family is going away this weekend so I won’t be around. Have fun writing and I will see you Monday!
(Nice to have you back too, Emily and Shannon) -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g haha yes. I purposely said bloke because you said dude and that’s not really a word we use in Australia.
Yesterday my sister and I were trying to replicate the way an American singer was saying God. I don’t know if all Americans say it the way he was saying it or just his accent or because he was singing… I don’t know. It was funny…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@rolena-hatfield its super pretty. I didn’t get to have a good look around but I definitely will later
- Load More
