-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien will definitely be praying for your whole family!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@Leilani-dove welcome, welcome to the Realm of Pen! Sorry that I’m late to the party. You’re name is super pretty by the way. Me likes it much.
*tries to think of a random question without being too creepy*
Um…
Do you prefer to write on paper or type?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I knew that quote!!! My littlest brother went through a phase with that song, so I might have heard it one time too many.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy welcome to Kingdom Pen (my phones autocorrect is suggesting welcoming you to Indonesia!)
I’m an INFP too, Â I’m sure we’ll get along fine!
*scratches head to think of a question that hasn’t already been asked*
Do you like Lord of the Rings (especially the soundtrack of the movies, since you’re into soundracks)?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel It’s very cool being able to see your characters, especially if you are as artistically challenged as I am! Yes, they look really good. I like Sapphire’s skirt too 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel that is so cute! I love it very much! 😀 I especially like Chessy, you captured her more mischievous, adventurous side really well. 😀 Thanks! *I can’t stop looking at it now*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel thanks!! I can imagine cargo pants would be hard to draw 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper those pictures are really cool! I especially like Hiccup and the dragon!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @dekreel I have a request for whoever wants to do it. I have no art skills whatsoever to offer in return but I am fairly good at making collages and pretty quotes and stuff, if you’re interested.
I have a character for my current novel–two characters actually–they’re sisters. Their names are Chessy and Sapphire. Chessy…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia ah, fair enough. Fare thee well in the land of sleep!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Hello!!! I hath arrived!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel yep!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I’m a bit worn out, but I’ll survive. How are you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I’m here catching up on blog comments and hoping to find motivation to continue my epicly long NaNo novel.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree okey dokey. ☺ signing out now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree that’s good 😀 I know what you mean. I came to our local library to get 2000 or so words done, and I think I’ve managed about 400. Go me 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree ah, food is good 😀 How is your editing going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia @epicaddie2 @winter-rose I’ll be praying for you all!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree I have arrived! I’m working on the climax to my NaNo novel! I think I only have like 20,000 words left to go……*sighs*
- Load More
