-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter 10 countries AND a figure skater? Impressive!
How old are you (if you don’t mind me asking?)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I like what you’ve done above, but I personally prefer the first graphic, in the darker shade, but Kate’s right that there needs to be a divider of sorts between graphic and text.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I need to read this! I just need to find some time.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Definitely, make a customer inquiry 🙂
If you’re very careful you may touch it. Sabres from Babylon are very one of a kind. ☺
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g that’s amazing 😀 thank you God!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic This Introduction Needs Refining in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I don’t usually write in first, but I just finished a 100k novel in first, so I learnt a thing or do whilst I did.
-its a lot more limited, but a lot more intimate, so you end up feeling very close to the character.
-as someone already said, make good use of the five senses, especially touch and taste and smell.
-Give us your…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@Gabbyj its pretty cool in Australia! Yes, lots of kangaroos. They’re a bit of a pest to be honest.</p>
That’s sounds cool! I am a very diserve writer, but I particularly like writing historical mixed with fantasy. I just finished the draft of a dystopian novel though -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia goodbye to you too!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing good night  *peers out the Australian sun at the bright midday sun and scratches head*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel no worries 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel i thought I posted the link. Let me try again.
https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com
@catwing okay cool! Perhaps I shall make an appearance one day with my sabre and army of magical origami cranes?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Why, thank you. *waves sabre around a bit more* No, of course not. One does not buy magical sabres at Target. At least not at Australian Targets *peers suspiciously at American targets* can you buy them in American Targets?
Anyway, the sabre is a family heirloom which is probably from India or Babylon or Middle-Earth. Somewhere anyway. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing I really enjoyed it, but I thought you rushed the ending a bit, so maybe you could lengthen it a tad?
Other than that it was really good and it stayed true to the spirit of Kapeefer. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Here’s its link if you want to have a look.
https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com
I’m just  trying to get some posts scheduled before I go away after Christmas.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I love the idea of a Christmas themed fairytale. You could always try putting Bunny into another famous Christmas story too, Â like the Nutcracker. If she’s into dancing she might like that idea.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @sam-kowal got it in a nutshell. Basically, if your character starts the book bitter and angry, goes through the plot and comes out having forgiven and learnt to love (or vice versa) that is a character arc. Its just how your character changes through the story.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @daughteroftheking *bows  politely* thank you.
@dragon-snapper I think it would make a lovely cover photo.
- Load More

