-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Your fellow INFP greets you. I always get to these threads late and everyone else has asked the not-weird questions.
Um…………
Okay, got nothing. Welcome! (and be spared the embarrassing questions)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Shannon I took the MBTI test again (and it seems I’m getting more and more extroverted as I get older. I’m sure I was something like 30% extroverted last time I took it, but I can’t really remember. I was only 19% extroverted this time) and then I read up on the difference between J and P and I’m definitely INFP, though I do share a few common…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I believe there were some insurrectionists at one stage or another, but I wouldn’t want to point fingers or anything. *pulls up hood, twirls sabre and walks away, glancing shiftily behind*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel it’s a bit squashy.
Okay, bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I know what you mean. I share with three of my younger siblings and its pretty cramped.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel cool! Do you  share?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Really nice. We went to church, came home and opened some presents and had a family dinner. How was yours?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I always come out as INFP whenever I take the test, but I feel I’m about fifty-fifty.
sorry @itisastarrynight I got your tag wrong. See above! ^
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I’m still hanging around, catching up on everything I missed during my hour long hiatus.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itsastarrynight Welcome! I’m an INFP/J I don’t really know which I am, I’m conflicted.
Um…what can I ask you? Whereabouts on the globe are you from?
-
SeekJustice's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Welcome! Do you know what your MBTI is? (that’s a question everyone must ask and I’m pretty sure I asked it first!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal got it mostly in a nutshell.
Kapeefers also like to add unnecessary letters to words. For example, best becomes bestiest and awesome becomes awesomeist.
We are very fond of our king. I’m not sure if we’re all loyal to him though.
Like Ethryndal mentioned, those without MBTIs are pressured until they either find out or leave…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
I have now returned from my hiatus.
We were going on holidays, but literally just as we were driving out the gate we noticed my horse hopping on three legs. So I’m not going on holiday for the present time.
I have a blog email which is not my personal one which I’m happy to post on here.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m happy to beta read but I’m literally about to go on hiatus so I’ll discuss it with you when I get back. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper welcome back!
Sadly I have news for you all. I’ll be away from the internet for a week or so, so I’m disappearing. Write and read well, my fair knights of Pen. 😀@catwing @Shannon @dekreel @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @everyone else.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I have read it, but it was a very long time ago. I don’t remember liking it that much and thinking that it was just too weird for my taste.
What did you think of it?
- Load More
