-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
They definitely are! I’ve done some editing, and now I’m focussing on Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell Course, so I’ll be probably be off for a bit!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m come to join you and pull out my hair over first sentences and editing 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Quillon is one of my favourites 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec uhh….*starts to sweat furiously* Not sure. It was a long time ago. But I am definitely now going to go and reread A Little Bush Maid and see if I can track down a hardcopy of the others.
Ha, I’ve always liked Joseph a lot, but I’m not sure if I would say I had a crush on him, just that I really like him and look up to…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ariella-newheart Oh cool! You’re exactly right I’m from Middle-Earth (or from Australia, take your pick ;P)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
😀 Believe it or not, I’ve thought the same thing on occasions. So many of our everyday phrases make no actual sense!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I think you might have actually (or it was @jenwriter17 I’m not sure). I really enjoyed writing him, especially the scenes with him and Chessy. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper No worries! bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I am a gracious person, so you may.
I’m hoping to have finished this draft by the end of Feb, and then I’ll be looking for a few beta readers before I go onto the third draft.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That’s how I’ve done both of my little novellas, except that I did one on paper and I’m doing this one on the laptop. I just made a new word doc, copied the entire first draft and then went through and commented on everything (I’ve changed absolutely nothing, not even the spelling errors). Once I’ve finished commenting (I only…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I can do it, I just need to really knuckle down and read it, instead of getting distracted. I have really enjoyed what I’ve read so far though. I’m hoping to finish making comments on my own novella today, and then I’ll be able to focus on yours!
Yeah…that makes no sense….stranger things have happened though, I’m…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’ve always liked Galahad (and I like Aragorn from the Lord of the Rings too, because he reminds me of Galahad), and I like Percival cause he’s just a little less perfect than Galahad.
I probably do need a psychiatrist *chuckles evilly*. But loving someone doesn’t mean they’re safe. I think my favourite male character was…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ariella-newheart HELLO AND WELCOME!!!
I’m too lazy to go and check out all the other questions people have asked, so I apologise if these have already been asked.
Whereabouts in the world are you from?? (America, presumably, I think most of the KeePers come from there. Still, I like to ask!)
What are some of your hobbies other than reading/writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oooh….I love suspenseful scenes!
By the way…I am going to have your story done by March 1, I am, I am!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Okay bye!! haha. I’ve found the readthrough really fun, but oh yeah…so many mistakes…
@dragon-snapper Hey! What are you up to?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose ah! I’ve heard a lot about Rook! I’m editing my little novella Beauty and the Beast retelling called Rose Mask. I’m doing a read through and making a lot of comments and I’m only a few pages from the end.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose cool! What are you editing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Ooh!! Ooh!! I’ve read some of the Billabong books (because every Australian girl as need of A Little Bushmaid) but not all of them. Now I desperately need to do a reread. I remember like Wally and Jim!
As to the crushes I’ve had….
-Percy Blakeney in The Scarlet Pimpernel
-Henry Tilney in Northanger Abbey (the only Jane Austen boo…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey! I’ll join you, I’m editing currently!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Anyway, I have to disappear now. See you later! Thanks for editing (and getting distracted with me)
- Load More
