-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @clairec @jane-maree Anyone writing? I’m here…editing…
-
Lin replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much, guys. It means a lot.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel anyway, I need to vanish again. goodbye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Cool! Looking forward to it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello! When are you going to post the next chapter??
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing some work any Aussie/night owls around? @dekreel @rochellaine @jane-maree @clairec
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Lovely! I was inwardly giggling at the “Why is there only a stool” part!
-
Lin replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, um, at the beginning of the year, my ballet teacher fell sick, and he’s not coming back for the rest of the school year. I don’t know what he has, but he’s really sick, and he’s not a believer, so if you could all pray for that…I would appreciate it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’ll be great 🙂 I look forward to it, and learning a bit about it on the way 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I know! I’ve seen 😀 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh cool! I’m looking forward to seeing more of this dystopian novel!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel COOL!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 welcome! Hello! Watcha outlining?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oohh *hand over mouth*Â tomorrow?????? *squeals*
I’m doing some outlining stuff for my editing.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I think the book came with a dvd and it was called Dinosaurs and Dragons (or Dragons and Dinosaurs idk). I don’t remember the author though. It was really interesting.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I do want to make a difference on the culture with my writing, not only on the secular publishing market, but on the Christian one as well, because I rarely enjoy anything I read in either of those (though there are novels I do love in both).
I feel my ultimate calling by God, is, like @kaya-young to become a missionary, however, I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ariella-newheart Oh yes, I have a whole book from Creation Ministries about how dinosaurs could have inspired dragons, and I’m obsessed with dragons and dinosaurs, so it was really interesting.
Oh, and the weather is very cosy thank you. Perfect for curling up in the green grass and
smoking a pipeÂand reading a book and “good-morning-ing” Ga…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, so I’m not going to have time to read and comment on your novel, cause I have a million other things to do and it’s stressing me out. However, I would love to read your novel and provide some more general feedback at the end! I have a wonderful list of beta questions which I stole from someone else I beta read for, and I c…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’ll pray 😀 And wow! it’s amazing that you’re dad’s got a job 🙂
- Load More
